Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Griffey Jr. in the '06 Home Run Derby

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Griffey Jr. in the '06 Home Run Derby

    After Junior's comeback year, do you think it is possible that he will be picked for next year's HRD?

  • #2
    Originally posted by TigerFan84
    After Junior's comeback year, do you think it is possible that he will be picked for next year's HRD?
    depends entirely on wheather or not he's an All-Star next year.
    RIP Dimebag, Mitch, John, & Grey Cat

    AUXILIUM MEUM A DOMINO

    Angel of Death
    Monarch to the kingdom of the dead
    Infamous butcher,
    Angel of Death

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Ravenlord
      depends entirely on wheather or not he's an All-Star next year.
      Not really. In 2004 Raffy Palmerio was in the derby and he wasnt an all-star. Last year when they had the country representives Hee Seop Choi participated and he wasnat an all-star. Griffey will be there if he feels like it.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by [email protected]
        Not really. In 2004 Raffy Palmerio was in the derby and he wasnt an all-star. Last year when they had the country representives Hee Seop Choi participated and he wasnat an all-star. Griffey will be there if he feels like it.
        other than the screwed up format from last year, i think Palmeiro was the only guy in the derby not to be an All-Star since in the 60s. given Griffey's personality, i don't think there's anyway he'd do it without being an All-Star.
        RIP Dimebag, Mitch, John, & Grey Cat

        AUXILIUM MEUM A DOMINO

        Angel of Death
        Monarch to the kingdom of the dead
        Infamous butcher,
        Angel of Death

        Comment


        • #5
          I think it is possible that he will be picked. If he remains healthy next season then he has a great chance. I would certainly like to see him in the derby.

          Oh yeah and BTW, I'm new here. For all you Redzoners here, I'm known as juniorfan91 on Redszone.
          GOOO GRIFFEYYYYYYYY!!!!!

          Comment


          • #6
            That would be great....how old is he???
            REMEMBER THE EXPOS

            Comment


            • #7
              If he doesn't pull a hammy, yes.
              GOT ALBERT?
              St. Louis Cardinals BBFTG Website
              http://www.freewebs.com/bbftg6/

              Comment

              Ad Widget

              Collapse
              Working...
              X