No announcement yet.

Reds new uniforms

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would love to see the 1980s unis come back fulltime. I have never been a fan of the current jerseys.

The newspaper article is interesting, even though I would not have liked those uniforms at all. Which paper did that appear in?
    The Writer's Journey

Comment

Dayton

Originally posted by hairmetalfreek View Post
      The newspaper article is interesting, even though I would not have liked those uniforms at all. Which paper did that appear in?
      Journal Herald. By "Mickey" Davis 1939-1997.
      The Ultimate Baseball Look

Modern Synthetic Baseball Fields

Comment

Originally posted by Phantom Dreamer View Post
        Journal Herald. By "Mickey" Davis 1939-1997.
        I wonder if those sketches exist in color on the internet anywhere...even though I don't like them, it would be neat to see them used for a "what if" themed game.
        The Writer's Journey

Comment

Script "Reds" on uniforms - thoughts?

Everybody:

I noticed that the Reds are using a script "Reds" on some of their uniforms...What do Reds fans think of them?

I like the traditional "C-REDS" logo on the home uniforms and I don't care for the script Reds version...

Another good version of Reds uniforms and hats use Mr. Redleg - I like this "brother" of Mr. Met alot...

Are the Reds planning on using any "throwback" uniforms during the 2015 season?

LI MIKE

Comment

I believe the Reds will wear "1990" uniforms, or the 2015 equivalent, at least once this season, IIRC April 25.
            The Ultimate Baseball Look

Modern Synthetic Baseball Fields

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X