Reds 2022-2023 Offseason Plan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reds 2022-2023 Offseason Plan

Trying to reinvigorate this forum. Please post your suggestions for the Reds this offseason in this thread.

I'll save everyone their Home and post it here: Sell the team to more competent ownership.
    "It is a simple matter to erect a Hall of Fame, but difficult to select the tenants." -- Ken Smith
    "I am led to suspect that some of the electorate is very dumb." -- Henry P. Edwards
    "You have a Hall of Fame to put people in, not keep people out." -- Brian Kenny
    "There's no such thing as a perfect ballot." -- Jay Jaffe

Originally posted by Chadwick View Post
    Trying to reinvigorate this forum. Please post your suggestions for the Reds this offseason in this thread.

I'll save everyone their Home and post it here: Sell the team to more competent ownership.
    You need the "noparse" code for the # sign with a number, for without it the bbcode converts it to a "node" link with the corresponding BBF thread number.

As such, I'll repost that second paragraph with the proper syntax:

"I'll save everyone their #1 and post it here: Sell the team to more competent ownership."

Put it in the books.

Comment

Sigh.

Thanks.
      "It is a simple matter to erect a Hall of Fame, but difficult to select the tenants." -- Ken Smith
      "I am led to suspect that some of the electorate is very dumb." -- Henry P. Edwards

Comment

I wish I were a Reds fan so I could contribute to the conversation. I don't dislike them, tho, and I root for them more than most of the big-market orgs.

All I can say right now is that I think the great baseball city of Cincinnati deserves better than what they currently have.
        Put it in the books.

Comment

Originally posted by milladrive View Post
          All I can say right now is that I think the great baseball city of Cincinnati deserves better than what they currently have.
          That's true of so many baseball towns. Best solution would be the elimination of MLB's anti-trust exemption so there could be some genuine competition for the loyalty and wallet of baseball fans.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X