Todd Frazier

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Todd Frazier

This guy has been totally rockin' the past month and is a huge reason the Reds are doing as well as they are. In his last 30 games, he has hit .337 with 7 home runs, 7 doubles and 27 RBI. Here's hoping he can keep up his fantastic play as the Reds look to secure their spot in the playoffs.

Yeah, he's been a joy to watch at the ballpark here this season, especially since he's from Jersey, like me. I'm not a fan of "walk-up" music that they play over the loudspeaker, but Frazier's is just classy - "Fly Me To The Moon" by Frank Sinatra!
    See My Baseball Card Project: www.infinitecardset.blogspot.com

See My Vintage Sports Posters: www.cieradkowskidesign.blogspot.com

Comment

Where will he play when Votto comes back? I picked him up in fantasy but i'm a little worried he may be benched soon.
      "(Shoeless Joe Jackson's fall from grace is one of the real tragedies of baseball. I always thought he was more sinned against than sinning." -- Connie Mack

"I have the ultimate respect for Whitesox fans. They were as miserable as the Cubs and Redsox fans ever were but always had the good decency to keep it to themselves. And when they finally won the World Series, they celebrated without annoying every other fan in the country."--Jim Caple, ESPN (Jan. 12, 2011)

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X