Clear All

• 2013 ZiPS projections

http://www.fangraphs.com/blogs/index...ncinnati-reds/

Reds-Depth.png

ZiPS really likes the Reds

ZiPS really likes Joey Votto (who doesn't): .420/.542 and 5.6 WAR
    Todd Frazier: 310/.444
    Mesaraco: .316/.429

Another interesting projection is Billy Hamilton: .330/.345 that's 157 hits, 18 doubles, 11 triples, 2 HR, and 54 steals.

The pitching is also good
    Aroldis Chapman, 26 starts, 143 innings, 65 BB, 161 K's, 3.63 ERA, 3.72 FIP, and 3 WAR

Yeah, the Reds are looking great for this coming season. Choo has been ridiculous so far this spring, and will be a huge improvement over Stubbs. It will be fun in the NL Central again!
    "It ain't braggin' if you can do it." Dizzy Dean

Comment

The Reds should rule the weak Central Division this season. None of the other teams made any significant roster moves during the off-season.

Comment

Originally posted by icee82 View Post
        The Reds should rule the weak Central Division this season. None of the other teams made any significant roster moves during the off-season.
        Pretty sure that "weak" isn't how I'd classify the Cardinals

Comment

Agreed. The Cardinals line up is pretty stacked. Wainwright is all the way back. I think it will be a good race. I like the Reds, but on paper (which doesnt mean much) it's pretty tight.

G Man

Comment

Opps to the "weak" Central division. It's arguably the best. At certain points the 3 teams have had the best 3 records in baseball. It's entirely possible that all 3 will make playoffs. Race for divison should be fun.

G Man

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X