Mike Cuddyer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Cuddyer?

How do you think Cuddyer would fit in at LF?

Originally posted by Sabo-metrics View Post
    How do you think Cuddyer would fit in at LF?
    Obviously would be an upgrade. I'd take it. Not sure what he is looking for in terms of a contract though....

G Man

Comment

Signed with the Mets today.
      The Writer's Journey

Comment

Why would the team offer up a 2nd round pick for a 37 year old that has a QO attached to him? I know he signed with the Mets, but that is way in over the team's head. Left Field could be another stopgap filler, or go all out and trade Cueto and someone for Kemp, providing LA picks up about 80% of his salary. If not, go after Aoki, Morse, or Ichiro.
        sigpic
        World Champions: 1919, 1940, 1975, 1976, 1990
        NL Champions: 1919, 1939, 1940, 1961, 1970, 1972, 1975, 1976, 1990
        NL Western Division Champions: 1970, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1976, *1981, 1990
        NL Central Division Champions: *1994, 1995, 2010, 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Nutt View Post
          Why would the team offer up a 2nd round pick for a 37 year old that has a QO attached to him? I know he signed with the Mets, but that is way in over the team's head. Left Field could be another stopgap filler, or go all out and trade Cueto and someone for Kemp, providing LA picks up about 80% of his salary. If not, go after Aoki, Morse, or Ichiro.
          Ichiro? As much as I'd love to see him in a Reds uniform, he's quite past his prime isn't he?
          The Writer's Journey

Comment

Originally posted by hairmetalfreek View Post
            Ichiro? As much as I'd love to see him in a Reds uniform, he's quite past his prime isn't he?
            Yes, Ichiro is not worth signing. Problem is the available FA are either too much $$$ or arent worth signing, ha.

G Man

Comment

Did the Reds miss an opportunity to pick up Heyward? I wasn't even aware he was on the market. It doesn't seem like the Cardinals lost too much. Shelby Miller is a good pitcher, but I don't see him as an ace by any stretch of the imagination.
              The Writer's Journey

Comment

Originally posted by hairmetalfreek View Post
                Did the Reds miss an opportunity to pick up Heyward? I wasn't even aware he was on the market. It doesn't seem like the Cardinals lost too much. Shelby Miller is a good pitcher, but I don't see him as an ace by any stretch of the imagination.
                Shelby Miller is a good promising young arm. I doubt the Braves would have taken any of the Reds pitchers except Cueto. Would have been nice to land Heyward, but i dont think we had a chips to make it happen.

G Man

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X