No announcement yet.

RedsFest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am sorry but I totally forgot to post here! I chatted with a bunch of SCN members there. A bunch of us networked all weekend so basically we knew everything that was going on in the building as far as lines were concerned so we could strategize while in one line about where to head next. We also helped each other on getting cards signed which was a tremendous help. On Friday, I was able to "triple dip" a couple of hours but Saturday, I got slowed down by the large crowds although it began to thin out about 3 PM and I was able to make a strong "stretch run". It was my best RedsFest ever on numbers. It is always great to talk with collectors that are as passionate about collecting Reds stuff as I am. It is also comforting to know that I am not the only crazy guy on earth. LOL. I was not really going for the "big stars" as I already have them numerous times on items.

Dylan Axelrod 2/2
    Jay Bell 5/5
    Freddie Benavides 1/1
    Todd Benzinger 4/8
    Tom Browning 4/8
    Carlos Contreras 2/2
    Eric Davis 1/9
    Ryan Dennick 1/1
    Jumbo Diaz 1/1
    George Foster 1/1
    Amir Garrett 1/1
    Billy Hatcher 1/9
    Tommy Helms 2/2
    David Holmberg 3/3
    Raisel Iglesias 3/3
    Tracy Jones 4/4--He side paneled a baseball for me. Can you believe that?
    Mat Latos (actually purchased a signed jersey from The Sports Gallery)
    Ben Lively 2/2
    Don Long 1/1
    Michael Lorenzen 1/1
    Donald Lutz 1/1
    Gary Nolan 1/1
    Ron Oester 2/8
    Manny Parra 1/1(trogers got him for me)
    Jeff Pico 3/3
    Jim Riggleman 1/1
    Robert Stephenson 2/2 (He was personalizing even for kids. Are you kidding me?)
    Joey Votto 1/1 (He gave me a crappy signature on his McFarlane base)
    Chris Welsh 1/1 (caught him leaving the radio booth)
    Jesse Winker 1/1

You can blame me for Latos getting traded. I gave him the kiss of death because anytime that I purchase a signed jersey of a player, he is always traded within a year. I did not even get through one week before he was traded. Wow.
    Last edited by icee82; 12-14-2014, 06:05 AM.

Comment

Nice haul. I hope to go back next year, I'm sure taking a year off will whet my appetite for it once more.
      The Writer's Journey

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X