Jim Tracy's Last Stand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jim Tracy's Last Stand

Mike O'Dowd was pretty agressive this last week during a Rockies special on RSRM concerning a winning culture in Denver. And he was very verbal about last year being a disaster.

I'm wondering how long Jim Tracy will have this year in regards to wins, losses, and having a job?
    Take a good look (at Jim Tracy), you won't see him for long! (my play on Drew Goodman's homerun call...)

Originally posted by Iso7x View Post
    Mike O'Dowd was pretty agressive this last week during a Rockies special on RSRM concerning a winning culture in Denver. And he was very verbal about last year being a disaster.

I'm wondering how long Jim Tracy will have this year in regards to wins, losses, and having a job?
    Yeah, I think Tracy could be the first Manager fired this year. I don't think he's done a horrible job - I feel it's more about balancing the chemisty on the ball club. It's Tulo's team, he needs to step up & lead.
    WAR? Prove it!

Trusted Traders: ttmman21, Dalkowski110, BoofBonser26, Kearns643, HudsonHarden, Extra Innings, MadHatter, Mike D., J.P., SShifflett

Comment

Tracy's job IMO is safe. He tells the press what the Monforts want to hear.

Is Mike O'Dowd related to Rockies GM Dan O'Dowd?
      sigpic

"If I hear Bowie Kuhn say just once more he's doing something for the betterment of baseball, I'm going to throw-up.">Sparky Anderson
      MLB/Rockies/Yankees, Backer

Comment

I'm not sure about that (the O'Dowds), possibly.

As far as Jim Tracy is concerned, he does know how to shmooze... and he doesn't hesitate to blame his players for bone head plays. And although he is right at times, eventually one of these guys on the team is going to kick him in the shmeckle.
        Take a good look (at Jim Tracy), you won't see him for long! (my play on Drew Goodman's homerun call...)

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X