No announcement yet.

Will the Dodgers win the NL west

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I was kinda hoping for the Padres to go all the way and show the rest of baseball that the NL West still has SOME talent left and that the sub-.500 thing was a fluke. Oh, well.

Giants
    Padres
    D-Backs
    Rockies
    dodgers

Ok, actually:

Giants
    Padres
    dodgers
    D-Backs
    Rockies
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by giantsalltheway16
      Erm... righhhhhhhhhht Nice math.
      I think he means that is the amount of wins the teams will have...

Comment

Originally posted by Jake83
        The Gnats will be where they belong behind the Blue

I agree with you!!
        Rick Marquez

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...bmcdodgers.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Astro
          I think he means that is the amount of wins the teams will have...

He is a little slow. You have to guide him at times

Comment

Yeah, I was kinda hoping for the Padres to go all the way and show the rest of baseball that the NL West still has SOME talent left and that the sub-.500 thing was a fluke. Oh, well.

Giants
            Padres
            D-Backs
            Rockies
            dodgers

Ok, actually:

Giants
            Padres
            dodgers
            D-Backs
            Rockies
            Do you intentionally use lower case 'd' for the Dodgers?
            Using a stolen chant from Boston Celtics fans whenever an L.A. team is playing up there just reeks of inferiority complex.

If hitting a baseball is the toughest thing to do in sports, then pitching must be the easiest thing to do in sports.

Comment

Originally posted by Pure Dodger
              Do you intentionally use lower case 'd' for the Dodgers?
              How'd you guess?

He is a little slow. You have to guide him at times
              Real funny. It's Christmas break from school. My brain isn't working at full capacity right now. You know how it is for college students.
              sigpic

Comment

I am very surprised that the result was not very much in favour "who cares" but that aside, I voted "YES". Why you may ask? Because I am a supreme optimist!! Oh ~ and I think they have bought wisely! And for you Giants fans - Barry will not come back anywhere near as good as he has been!!
                "A hot dog at the ballgame beats roast beef at the Ritz." ~Humphrey Bogart

No matter how good you are, you're going to lose one-third of your games. No matter how bad you are you're going to win one-third of your games. It's the other third that makes the difference. ~Tommy Lasorda

Comment

Being a Gnat fan I believe is some sort of psychological disorder

Comment

Originally posted by DownUnderDodger
                    And for you Giants fans - Barry will not come back anywhere near as good as he has been!!
                    I wouldn't be so sure...steroid technology is improving everyday.

Comment

Dodgers in my opinion are better in the 3 phases than the Ginats or Padres

We should win the divsion by at least 5 maybe 10 games
                      Sorry National league the DODGERS have return

Comment

How'd you guess.
                        Uh, because you're from Northern California?

Being a Gnat fan I believe is some sort of psychological disorder
                        Last edited by UnderPressure; 12-22-2005, 09:13 AM.
                        Using a stolen chant from Boston Celtics fans whenever an L.A. team is playing up there just reeks of inferiority complex.

If hitting a baseball is the toughest thing to do in sports, then pitching must be the easiest thing to do in sports.

Comment

Since when did this discussion turn into good, old-fashioned Dodgers/Giants mudslinging? We're here to talk about the Dodgers' chances of winning the division. We don't need ad hominem attacks against other posters here. I've already recommended a couple of sites where you can talk smack all you want.

Back to the thread's topic, the Dodgers just picked up Brett Tomko as a free agent. The guy hasn't had an ERA below 4.00 and he's given up more than one hit an inning in the last five years. But the Dodgers have a tendency of making mediocre pitchers somewhat decent (i.e. Lima, Astacio, Park). What say you?
                          SOUVENEZ-VOUS LES EXPOS!!!
                          "The future's uncertain and the end is always near" - Jim Morrison

Comment

At what point should this be moved into the Dodgers forum?

You guys are spending way too much time and energy on premature speculation.

This thread has devolved into bickering between fans over their prefered franchises, not much "Current Events" merit left here.
                            THE REVOLUTION WILL NOT COME WITH A SCORECARD

In the avy: AZ - Doe or Die

Comment

Good point. I'll have to ask Annie, Matt, and the Captain about that.
                              SOUVENEZ-VOUS LES EXPOS!!!
                              "The future's uncertain and the end is always near" - Jim Morrison

Comment

Originally posted by mojorisin71
                                Good point. I'll have to ask Annie, Matt, and the Captain about that.
                                Since you pretty much gave it the ok, mojo, let's move it.
                                Dave Bill Tom George Mark Bob Ernie Soupy Dick Alex Sparky
                                Joe Gary MCA Emanuel Sonny Dave Earl Stan
                                Jonathan Neil Roger Anthony Ray Thomas Art Don
                                Gates Philip John Warrior Rik Casey Tony Horace
                                Robin Bill Ernie JEDI

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X