Are those Dodger caps I see

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are those Dodger caps I see

After the signing of Nomar the Dodger caps have came out of the closet. Just Monday alone I saw as many Dodger caps as I saw the past month. By saying that just makes me laugh to think Angel fans really believe that LA is not a True Blue city.

Unfortunately, passionate fans here in LA are few and far between. I remember 5 years ago, there was an abundance of Laker flags in every car, and now I see more Clipper gear on the streets. It's all cyclical.
    SOUVENEZ-VOUS LES EXPOS!!!
    "The future's uncertain and the end is always near" - Jim Morrison

Comment

Originally posted by Jake83
      After the signing of Nomar the Dodger caps have came out of the closet. Just Monday alone I saw as many Dodger caps as I saw the past month. By saying that just makes me laugh to think Angel fans really believe that LA is not a True Blue city.
      Tasteless comment o' the month:

It's not the Dodgers, It's actually a memorial tribute to the late, great Tookie "shoot 'em in the back" Williams - co-founder of the Crips gang. Go blue?

Comment

Well I got so much Dodger gear that is part of my weekend attire and casual Fridays. I remember one time during the Christmas holiday last year I was shopping at Barnes and Noble in Pasadena and this young lady told me "Why do you wear Dodger gear now, is not the baseball season? I just told her what I said above. Just by looking at what I was buying Baseball book, baseball calendar should have given her an indication that I love baseball. Got Brooklyn hat, Vero Beach hat, a few L.A. Dodger hats, Las Vegas 51's hat and t-shirts galore, sweatshirt and two Dodger jackets I know I am getting a 50 year anniversary Dodger t-shirt for Christmas.

Crzblue(Emma)

Comment

This guy sort of cut me off driving today, and just as I was going to get slightly pissed off, I saw he was wearing a Dodger cap...all was forgiven.

Comment

Hopefully the Dodger bandwagon begins to roll again

There is nothing better than having a champion in LA
            Sorry National league the DODGERS have return

Comment

They must of had an awesome sell for Dodger caps because their warehouses were full of caps no one wanted
              Angels 2002 World Champions 1979 1982 1986 2004 2005 AL West Champs

Southern California is covered in Red now

5 Straight Series Win:gt :gt

The saviors
              Jered Weaver 3-0 with a 1.86 ERA and a Sub 1 WHIP with 17K to 3Walk ratio
              Kendry Morales 279 AVG 3 HR'S 11 RBI
              Mike Napoli 323 AVG 4HR'S 11 RBI

Comment

Originally posted by Gagne#3 8
                Hopefully the Dodger bandwagon begins to roll again

There is nothing better than having a champion in LA
                I thought the Angels were the one being accused of having bandwagon fans? :noidea
                http://www.baseballhalloffame.org/ex...eline_1961.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Bluesteve32
                  I thought the Angels were the one being accused of having bandwagon fans? :noidea

Every team has bandwagon fans. Look at USC before they started winning again no one had cared about their football team for awhile
                  Sorry National league the DODGERS have return

Comment

The Dodgers have a good feel this year hopefully it will turn into a good year at the Ravine.

Comment

Originally posted by Where is Chone Figgins
                      They must of had an awesome sell for Dodger caps because their warehouses were full of caps no one wanted
                      Hmm.....Whos they and their, maybe if you told me that (they and their) Your sentence wouldnt seem like mush...mmk?
                      Born True Blue

Comment

Originally posted by Elvis9045
                        This guy sort of cut me off driving today, and just as I was going to get slightly pissed off, I saw he was wearing a Dodger cap...all was forgiven.
                        Nice anecdote there.

Just wondering, does anyone have a copy of the Complete Dodgers Encyclopedia in their possession? I haven't gotten enough of it since I got it for Christmas.
                        SOUVENEZ-VOUS LES EXPOS!!!
                        "The future's uncertain and the end is always near" - Jim Morrison

Comment

My "I LUV Dodgers" banner is in my bedroom here in oz, but my dodgers jacket, Think Blue t-shirt and cap are at my house in Vegas. They are wasted here given that baseball is such a low key sport and most of the American baseball logo stuff sold here is NYY h
                          "A hot dog at the ballgame beats roast beef at the Ritz." ~Humphrey Bogart

No matter how good you are, you're going to lose one-third of your games. No matter how bad you are you're going to win one-third of your games. It's the other third that makes the difference. ~Tommy Lasorda

Comment

On the same (sad) topic, it just so happens that the translator that Bin Laden used for his latest release, an American Muslim, was shown wearing a Dodger's cap in a childhood photo.
                            Not good PR for the club, to put it mildly. I told my wife that it was probably just a case where the kid thought he was a Crip or something and that wearing a Dodger's cap was the thing to do.
                            "I became a good pitcher when I stopped trying to make them miss the ball and started trying to make them hit it." - Sandy Koufax.

"My name is Yasiel Puig. I am from Cuba. I am 21 years old. Thank you."

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X