replied
    Originally posted by Jake83
    Welcome back
    Haha ya its good to be back

Leave a comment:

• mojorisin71
    replied
    Originally posted by ElCaminoSS
    Eww your signature sums you up nicely. Your pretty sarcastic, Did you get beat up a lot in highschool or something?
    If you want to make ad hominem attacks against BBF members, go to MLB.com. Check out the "Please Read Before You Post" thread at the top of this forum to read the rules.

Consider this a warning.

Leave a comment:

• Jake83
    replied
    Originally posted by ElCaminoSS
    Eww your signature sums you up nicely. Your pretty sarcastic, Did you get beat up a lot in highschool or something?

Welcome back

Leave a comment:

• ElCaminoSS
    replied
    Originally posted by Where is Chone Figgins
    Why worry about two minor leaguers. What is next a thread to save Mike Edwards

Leave a comment:

• Mariachiman
    replied
    I feel good about having players like Repko and Aybar coming off the bench.

Leave a comment:

• DannyLA
    replied
    Originally posted by Gagne#3 8
    Aybar will be a stud one day in the majors he has all the tools
    Aybar contributed as much in about a month as Jose Valentin did his entire injury-riddled season.
    I think Aybar should have a bright future..His defense was also good but needed a bit of work. Who knows if he'll be used to trade for a pitcher or be kept on the club?

Leave a comment:

• Gagne#3 8
    replied
    Originally posted by KCGHOST
    It sure looks like a 23 year old player who put up the numbers Aybar did in a half-season would be something you would and to hang on to and see what happens. On the other hand the guy showed zero power.

Robles will be 30. Not much future there.

Aybar will be a stud one day in the majors he has all the tools

Leave a comment:

• mojorisin71
    replied
    They were pretty good last year in limited roles. That's why we worry about them. Heck, Angels fans "worried" too much about Dallas McPherson last offseason, even though he was exclusively a minor leaguer at that point.

Leave a comment:

• Where is Chone Figgins
    replied
    Why worry about two minor leaguers. What is next a thread to save Mike Edwards

Leave a comment:

• KCGHOST
    replied
    It sure looks like a 23 year old player who put up the numbers Aybar did in a half-season would be something you would and to hang on to and see what happens. On the other hand the guy showed zero power.

Robles will be 30. Not much future there.

Leave a comment:

• Gagne#3 8
    replied
    I think the Dodger coaching staff should teach them left field it gives Cruz a day off and makes our bench more important.

Leave a comment:

• mojorisin71
    replied
    We need a good bench to go deep into the season. Aybar and Robles would make good backups in case Mueller or Nomar (our two main infield injury concerns) go down with injuries. Besides, Kent is gone after 2006, and it would be too soon to call up our top prospects.

Leave a comment:

• Gagne#3 8
    replied
    Originally posted by thebatchelor
    hey man we both love the dodgers and I am not trying to knock your above statement about bill m. but didnt he bat over 330 a couple years ago?

Players age. Two years ago Sammy Sosa and Rafeal Palmerio would of been major free agents.
    My point was I believe Aybar could play the posiotn at the same or better level than Mueller. Now Aybar and even Robles do not have a postion on this team and are being used as trade bait. If we can bring in Garland for them that is fine but I have all ready seen Colletti trade Perez who is a great young player and may have a break out season with Oakland for nothing

Leave a comment:

• thebatchelor
    replied
    hey man we both love the dodgers and I am not trying to knock your above statement about bill m. but didnt he bat over 330 a couple years ago?

Leave a comment:

• Gagne#3 8
    replied
    I would rather see Aybar or Robles at 3rd than Mueller. Not just because he is a former Gnat but because he is 36 years old and can not hit to save his life anymore

Leave a comment:

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X