Ticket question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elvis9045
    If you have RF tickets, once batting practice is over you have to move over to the RF pavilion and stay there. They have two separate gates - one for each pavilion and really they're not "connected". What game are you going to? Arizona? A small group from my work are planning to go to the Friday night game against the D-backs in late April, I forget the exact date, but we're getting pavilion tickets.
    Can I go to see the LF Aaron thing when the game's over. I'm going on July 3rd. It probably depends upon what team is taking BP during when I can get in
    Mythical SF Chronicle scouting report: "That Jeff runs like a deer. Unfortunately, he also hits AND throws like one." I am Venus DeMilo - NO ARM! I can play like a big leaguer, I can field like Luzinski, run like Lombardi. The secret to managing is keeping the ones who hate you away from the undecided ones. I am a triumph of quantity over quality. I'm almost useful, every village needs an idiot.
    Good traders: MadHatter(2), BoofBonser26, StormSurge

Comment

Originally posted by RuthMayBond
      Can I go to see the LF Aaron thing when the game's over.
      I think you probably can. After the game they just open the gates so you probably can just walk right in no problem. And if an usher asks you can just say you forgot your jacket and they'll let you "back" in to retrieve it.

Comment

Originally posted by Elvis9045
        I think you probably can. After the game they just open the gates so you probably can just walk right in no problem. And if an usher asks you can just say you forgot your jacket and they'll let you "back" in to retrieve it.
        So if I get there when the gates first open, it's likely I'll see both teams' full BP?
        Mythical SF Chronicle scouting report: "That Jeff runs like a deer. Unfortunately, he also hits AND throws like one." I am Venus DeMilo - NO ARM! I can play like a big leaguer, I can field like Luzinski, run like Lombardi. The secret to managing is keeping the ones who hate you away from the undecided ones. I am a triumph of quantity over quality. I'm almost useful, every village needs an idiot.

Comment

So if I get there when the gates first open, it's likely I'll see both teams' full BP?
          No, I think the Dodgers BP is all you'll be able to watch.

Comment

If you go when the gates first open, you'll see part of the Dodger's BP and then the visitor's full BP.

Comment

Originally posted by crzblue
              If you go when the gates first open, you'll see part of the Dodger's BP and then the visitor's full BP.
              I'm hoping I can switch sides in the OF, IIRC, the Dodgers & their opponents had power from opposite sides

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X