Grady supported by Lowe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grady supported by Lowe

It's great to hear Lowe support Little: http://losangeles.dodgers.mlb.com/NA...t=.jsp&c_id=la

As are many of you, I'm sick and tired of listening to BoSox fans bash Little; they lost, they're bitter, they're looking for a scapegoat, end of story.
    I can't imagine going with anyone else besides Pedro in that situation.

Who cares what they think anyway; Grady is now OUR man, and he's going to lead us to the '06 WS (vs. BoSox I hope).
    "I became a good pitcher when I stopped trying to make them miss the ball and started trying to make them hit it." - Sandy Koufax.

"My name is Yasiel Puig. I am from Cuba. I am 21 years old. Thank you."

You can't blame Little for the Sox collapse in 2003. He didn't serve up the fat one to Aaron Bleepin Boone...
    SOUVENEZ-VOUS LES EXPOS!!!
    "The future's uncertain and the end is always near" - Jim Morrison

Comment

Grady Little is just another hack manager who blew his one change for glory by showing stones and running his club rather than letting the inmates tell him what to do.
      Buck O'Neil: The Monarch of Baseball

Comment

I'm usually not the one to blame everything on the manager, but no, you absolutely can and should hold Little at least a good deal responsible for what happened to the Red Sox. That was during my freshman year of college, and I watched the game in a dorm room along with 7 or so other people. Literally everyone in the room was stunned at how amazingly stupid it was to leave Pedro in the game and how amazingly obvious it was the Yankees had gotten to him.
        "Hall of Famer Whitey Ford now on the field... pleading with the crowd for, for some kind of sanity!"

Comment

Originally posted by iPod
          I'm usually not the one to blame everything on the manager, but no, you absolutely can and should hold Little at least a good deal responsible for what happened to the Red Sox. That was during my freshman year of college, and I watched the game in a dorm room along with 7 or so other people. Literally everyone in the room was stunned at how amazingly stupid it was to leave Pedro in the game and how amazingly obvious it was the Yankees had gotten to him.
          I think you'll find that for all of those shocked that Pedro was left in the game, there were also many that were in agreement with the decision to let him continue to pitch.

At any rate, I could care less about the BoSox, so none of it really matters to me. My only concern is that Little does his job well for the Dodgers.

Noticing your avatar, you may be interested in this:
          http://media.espn.com/MediaZone/Pres...e_baseball.htm
          "I became a good pitcher when I stopped trying to make them miss the ball and started trying to make them hit it." - Sandy Koufax.

Comment

Originally posted by KCGHOST
            Grady Little is just another hack manager who blew his one change for glory by showing stones and running his club rather than letting the inmates tell him what to do.
            Huh?

Wha'?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X