Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saito could have season-ending surgery

http://mlb.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?...t=.jsp&c_id=la

This is bad. If he does have to have surgery, Broxton would take over as closer, which I'm not sold on
    Originally posted by bhss89
    "Hi. My name is John. I'd like you to meet my fastball. Can you catch up to it?
    Didn't think so. I'll see you again tomorrow night around the top of the ninth."
    Originally posted by ChineseDemocracy
    Why can't they just air the doubleheaders? Those programs aimed at children are crap anyway.

I knew it the minute Saito came out of Saturday night's game.
    SOUVENEZ-VOUS LES EXPOS!!!
    "The future's uncertain and the end is always near" - Jim Morrison

Comment

Well, he's out 'till late August
      http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/s...00000000000000
      Didn't think so. I'll see you again tomorrow night around the top of the ninth."
      Why can't they just air the doubleheaders? Those programs aimed at children are crap anyway.

Comment

No big deal. Andruw Jones will surely bounce back and provide enough power for us to win by non-save margins.
        1955 1959 1963 1965 1981 1988

1889 1890 1899 1900 1916 1920
        1941 1947 1949 1952 1953 1956
        1966 1974 1977 1978

1983 1985 1995 2004 2008 2009
        2013 2014

1996 2006

Comment

Originally posted by blacksilverfan12 View Post
          At this rate, why not shut him down for the year? I'd rather do that than risk him getting rushed back to the pen and blowing a few games down the stretch.
          SOUVENEZ-VOUS LES EXPOS!!!
          "The future's uncertain and the end is always near" - Jim Morrison

Comment

Originally posted by mojorisin71 View Post
            At this rate, why not shut him down for the year? I'd rather do that than risk him getting rushed back to the pen and blowing a few games down the stretch.
            Good idea, although like I've said before, I'm not sold on Broxton as a closer so far

Comment

Originally posted by BlueBlood View Post
              No big deal. Andruw Jones will surely bounce back and provide enough power for us to win by non-save margins.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X