4 shutouts in 5 games!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 shutouts in 5 games!

Very impressive from our pitching staff despite it being from the Nationals and Giants. Kudos to Billingsly for getting his first shut out.

Originally posted by DodgerBlue8188 View Post
    Very impressive from our pitching staff despite it being from the Nationals and Giants. Kudos to Billingsly for getting his first shut out.
    yes very impressive but also bad teams.

Comment

First off, a shutout in MLB is a nice accomplishment - I don't care if you're playing the Gnats, Madres, Royals, Reds, etc., it's a big deal.
      Secondly, last night's effort against Webb and the D-backs wasn't bad either. The team is headed in the right direction and they're proof that consistent pitching and defense is the way to win. Now if only Manny and Andruw can both be hot hitters at the same time . . .
      "I became a good pitcher when I stopped trying to make them miss the ball and started trying to make them hit it." - Sandy Koufax.

"My name is Yasiel Puig. I am from Cuba. I am 21 years old. Thank you."

Comment

Exactly. A shutout is a shutout, regardless of who it's against. We also shut out the Angels in consecutive games in late June, so our pitching staff is not a fluke.
        SOUVENEZ-VOUS LES EXPOS!!!
        "The future's uncertain and the end is always near" - Jim Morrison

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X