Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many Dodger Games do you go to a season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many Dodger Games do you go to a season?

For people close enough, how many games do you go to at Chavez Ravine during the season?
    0-5
    25.00%
    5-10
    25.00%
    10-20
    25.00%
    20 or more
    25.00%
    Born True Blue

I probably went to at least 40 games last year and this year I became a season ticket holder. Last time I did that (become a season ticket holder), the Dodgers won the World Series.

Comment

i go to dodger stadium for 2-5 per season, and see 'em in the city 7 or 8 times.
      "you don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. just get people to stop reading them." -ray bradbury

Comment

I went to one last season. The ST Freeway Series game when the3 Angels were there. My kids first time at the Ravine (well the 8 year old's). I brought my camping stuff and two days of food incase I was stuck too long in the parking lot after the game.
        http://www.baseballhalloffame.org/ex...eline_1961.jpg

Comment

I usually go to about 5-6 games a year, and occasionally I catch a few games at Angel Stadium and Pac Bell/SBC/AT&T/whatever corporate sponsor bought out stadium naming rights. This year, I'm trying to make room in my schedule to go up to the Coliseum to catch the A's series.
          SOUVENEZ-VOUS LES EXPOS!!!
          "The future's uncertain and the end is always near" - Jim Morrison

Comment

Very hard to get to games from here I am sure I would be quite a regular attendee if I lived in LA. I guess if I move to Las Vegas on a more permanent basis (and if Vegas does not have a MLB team by then) I will take in a few each season.
            "A hot dog at the ballgame beats roast beef at the Ritz." ~Humphrey Bogart

No matter how good you are, you're going to lose one-third of your games. No matter how bad you are you're going to win one-third of your games. It's the other third that makes the difference. ~Tommy Lasorda

Comment

I like to try to attend every home Sat. game during the summer
              Sorry National league the DODGERS have return

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X