Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many Dodger Games do you go to a season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gagne#3 8
    replied
    I like to try to attend every home Sat. game during the summer

Leave a comment:

• DownUnderDodger
    replied
    Very hard to get to games from here I am sure I would be quite a regular attendee if I lived in LA. I guess if I move to Las Vegas on a more permanent basis (and if Vegas does not have a MLB team by then) I will take in a few each season.

Leave a comment:

• mojorisin71
    replied
    I usually go to about 5-6 games a year, and occasionally I catch a few games at Angel Stadium and Pac Bell/SBC/AT&T/whatever corporate sponsor bought out stadium naming rights. This year, I'm trying to make room in my schedule to go up to the Coliseum to catch the A's series.

Leave a comment:

• Bluesteve32
    replied
    I went to one last season. The ST Freeway Series game when the3 Angels were there. My kids first time at the Ravine (well the 8 year old's). I brought my camping stuff and two days of food incase I was stuck too long in the parking lot after the game.

Leave a comment:

• west coast orange and black
    replied
    i go to dodger stadium for 2-5 per season, and see 'em in the city 7 or 8 times.

Leave a comment:

• crzblue
    replied
    I probably went to at least 40 games last year and this year I became a season ticket holder. Last time I did that (become a season ticket holder), the Dodgers won the World Series.

Leave a comment:

• ElCaminoSS
    started a poll How many Dodger Games do you go to a season?

How many Dodger Games do you go to a season?

0-5
    25.00%
    5-10
    25.00%
    10-20
    25.00%
    20 or more
    25.00%
    For people close enough, how many games do you go to at Chavez Ravine during the season?

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X