Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Elvis
    Gee, I wonder when we play the Pirates next? :gt
    LOL, you want to help the Pirates improve their record? I doubt we could beat them 2 out of 3.

Comment

• Anyone wanna bet who'll win tonight?

Comment

• WE LOST AGAIN!!!!!!! We're now dead last.

Dodgers, please win ONE more game this season, that's all I'm asking for now. Just win ONE game and then you can lose the rest, is that too much to ask? :gt

Comment

• Turned FOX on today and guess what....we have the Dodgers v Padres on TV. I was in two minds whether to watch it or do other things. Sadly I watched it. I did have a couple of glimmers of hope...in front 3-2, but they crashed........down 6-3 top of 8th, end of section.....level 6-6 bottom of 9th, they failed to hammer the nail in. Into extra innings, Padres score, and, as Vin Scully at the finish "and the Dodgers roll over". Heck, even the scoreboard attendants couldn't get it right....the 1st inning run scored by the Padres was attributed to the Dodgers??!! I guess that is about the only way they can look like winners at the moment.

Since the AS game:
          1-11 win-loss
          1.9 runs per game
          .278 team average
          4 HR

They deserve to be at the bottom of the heap with stats like that!!
          "A hot dog at the ballgame beats roast beef at the Ritz." ~Humphrey Bogart

No matter how good you are, you're going to lose one-third of your games. No matter how bad you are you're going to win one-third of your games. It's the other third that makes the difference. ~Tommy Lasorda

Comment

• Vin Scully and Andre Ethier are the only two reasons I'm still watching the games. However, I still think we have a shot. I think we need a real inspirational win to break out of this funk. Maybe a game that we're down like 6 runs in the 8th or 9th and come back to win--that's what we need right now...but when!?!?!

Comment

• Well, this is a sign to jump onto the Angels bandwagon.

Comment

• Originally posted by bluejaysfan4ever
                Well, this is a sign to jump onto the Angels bandwagon.
                Absolutely not.
                SOUVENEZ-VOUS LES EXPOS!!!
                "The future's uncertain and the end is always near" - Jim Morrison

Comment

• Well, losing is part of being a Dodger fan. My question is: the Dodgers are down, but are they OUT? We were brilliant the first half, is it possible that we can regain that form in the remainder of the second?

nate

Comment

• The streak is over!!!!! The Dodgers actually won a game!!!!

Comment

• Woo Hoo!! 2 in a row! Just what we needed! Now if we can just play the Pirates and Nats and nobody else we might have a chance!

Seriously, I still have hope that we can make a run at the playoffs this year. But we need to win like 10 out of 12 or something. Seeing the Gnats and Pads ahead of us is making me feel sick.

Comment

• Three on the trot.....WOW!!! :gt

But before we get too excited it was only the Nationals, and when I saw the lowly rated Cubs have swept the Cards, who had recently swept the Dodgers, my heart is not really racing in anticapation of a miraculous comeback.....yet. One can always dream!!

No matter how good you are, you're going to lose one-third of your games. No matter how bad you are you're going to win one-third of your games. It's the other third that makes the difference. ~Tommy Lasorda

Comment

• Amazing, a sweep, but still 4-13 since the All-Star break.

Comment

• 4-13 is much better than 1-13!!

Comment

• 5 in a row! Now we're talkin'! This team seems to have a totally different energy and vibe this past week. :gt

Comment

• Originally posted by Elvis
                                5 in a row! Now we're talkin'! This team seems to have a totally different energy and vibe this past week. :gt
                                Wow 5 in a row.

How the hell does a team lose 13 of 14 games and then win 5 in a row?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X