• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another 9th inning comeback!!!!

Hooray for the Tomato!!!

I think I'm having a heart attack!!

No wait - it's pennant fever!!!!!!

Come on Saito!!! Do you're magic and we'll catch those Pods yet!!!

Woooo hooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• What a catch by Martinez!!!!

One more out to go!

-------------------

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeeeeeeeee Haaaaaawwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!

How Sweet it is! The fruits of Victory!!!!!
      Last edited by Elvis; 09-29-2006, 11:02 PM.

Comment

• he better get this out

Comment

• Dodgers win! HUGE win, but we haven't clinched anything yet.

Comment

• PHEW!!!

QUITE THE WIN!!!

MAGIC NUMBER IS ONE TO CLINCH A PLAYOFF SPOT!!!

SORRY I'M SHOUTING, BUT I'M EXCITED!!!

ps

HATE THE GIANTS!!! :grouchy
            http://www.nflfans.com/x/forumdisplay.php?f=55 :atthepc

Comment

• No ties here., as the Pods hold the tie breaker. We need to win this outright.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/09302006..._mark_hale.htm

Comment

• Originally posted by Elvis
                Jim Morrison of Ventura County by way of Paris posts recaps of every game of the season for us. Sometimes he gets backed up and can't post them until awhile after the fact, but they are very informative and highly appreciated nonetheless.

Thanks for these recaps, Mojo - they rock.
                Cool, thanks for the explanation. And thank you mojo for your efforts!

Screw the wildcard, let's win the West!

"I became a good pitcher when I stopped trying to make them miss the ball and started trying to make them hit it." - Sandy Koufax.

"My name is Yasiel Puig. I am from Cuba. I am 21 years old. Thank you."

Comment

• WE'RE IN!!!!!!
                  Now, what I hope for is a Padres loss and Dodgers win (Pods could still lose today, we hope) and us to win the division!!!!!
                  "Ambition should be made of sterner stuff."

Comment

• Originally posted by captsapp
                    WE'RE IN!!!!!!
                    Now, what I hope for is a Padres loss and Dodgers win (Pods could still lose today, we hope) and us to win the division!!!!!
                    YES!! The Giants had no Bobby Thomsons or Joe Morgans today! To have watched that celebration at AT&T Park, in enemy territory, was just that much icing on the cake! Ya gotta love it, unless you're a Giant fan, in which case you HATED it, which makes ME love it even more!!
                    Always go to other people's funerals, otherwise they won't come to yours. - Yogi Berra

Comment

• Playoffs here we come! :gt

Comment

• SWEET!! SWEET!! SWEET!! SWEET!! SWEET!! SWEET!! SWEET!! SWEET!! SWEET!! SWEET!! SWEET!! SWEET!! SWEET!! SWEET!! SWEET!! SWEET!! SWEET!! SWEET!! SWEET!! SWEET!! SWEET!! SWEET!! SWEET!! SWEET!! SWEET!! SWEET!! SWEET!! SWEET!! SWEET!! SWEET!! SWEET!! SWEET!! SWEET!! SWEET!! SWEET!! SWEET!! SWEET!! SWEET!! SWEET!! SWEET!! SWEET!! SWEET!! SWEET!! SWEET!! SWEET!! SWEET!! SWEET!! SWEET!! SWEET!! SWEET!! SWEET!! SWEET!! SWEET!! SWEET!! SWEET!!

Comment

• Great to clinch a playoff spot right in front of the scuz bucket Giants. Usually hate the nineth inning of big games against them, but today's was a breeze.

What do you think of Grady resting Lowe tomorrow?

Comment

• Lowe will start Game 1 of the NLDS. Stults will start tomorrow.
                            SOUVENEZ-VOUS LES EXPOS!!!
                            "The future's uncertain and the end is always near" - Jim Morrison

Comment

• Originally posted by mojorisin71
                              Lowe will start Game 1 of the NLDS. Stults will start tomorrow.
                              Pretty much a no-brainer with today's clinch. A nice effort from Stults tomorrow would be a nice touch to end the season. Not to mention that it would be nice to ride a 6-game winning streak into Busch or Shea.

Comment

• Originally posted by mojorisin71
                                Lowe will start Game 1 of the NLDS. Stults will start tomorrow.
                                I guess I won't really know how I feel until it's over. If the Dodgers end up losing and SD wins the division, I'll think the decision sucks. Even if both teams win, the Padres will host the one game playoff because they had the better head-to-head record against LA this year.
                                Always go to other people's funerals, otherwise they won't come to yours. - Yogi Berra

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X