No announcement yet.

The 2009 Dodger Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I now have no doubt they waited so long to make sure of sellouts in the last 2 games and give the fans something to celebrate in a more relaxed atmosphere at fan appreciation day tomorrow.
    Bring on the Cards:gt
    "A hot dog at the ballgame beats roast beef at the Ritz." ~Humphrey Bogart

No matter how good you are, you're going to lose one-third of your games. No matter how bad you are you're going to win one-third of your games. It's the other third that makes the difference. ~Tommy Lasorda

Comment

• NL West Champs.
      Best record in the National League.

0-3 in the NLDS!

Crappy way to end the year.
      No one can make you
      Do what they want to
      You know you're stronger
      Than the lies
      That they tell you

Comment

• You may have to hand over your brandy and cigars and be consigned to the projects with a prediction like that!!

I will leave myself open to "I told you so's" and other forms of ridicule by tipping a 3-2 win to the Blues

:gt

No matter how good you are, you're going to lose one-third of your games. No matter how bad you are you're going to win one-third of your games. It's the other third that makes the difference. ~Tommy Lasorda

Comment

• I love a good I told you so, bring it on!
          No one can make you
          Do what they want to
          You know you're stronger
          Than the lies
          That they tell you

Comment

• Wow, you guys had quite the win. That was one of the most thrilling games I have ever seen. I'm still hoping for a Yanks-Dodgers series. Step in the right direction tonight!

Comment

• Originally posted by ChineseDemocracy View Post
              NL West Champs.
              Best record in the National League.

0-3 in the NLDS!
              The broom may well be in the other hands CD....keep up the good work with your predictions!!
              :gt

Comment

• Another rung in the ladder to WS success. You were right about the 3-0 CD, just that the broom fell into the opposite hands.
                :gt:gt

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X