Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blake Mocks Wilson

Have you seen this?

It's all over YouTube. Giant fans are crying over it.

Can't wait till we play the hated ones again.
    ®î©sigpic

Wilson all but said in so many words that he would throw at Blake the next time they play. Blake said he wouldn't have done that if he had known that Wilson did that in honor of his father.

So, here's my take:

--Wilson is a big baby if that makes him so upset, and if his father would feel the same way, his father didn't raise him very well.

--If he throws a pitch anywhere near Blake, the plate umpire should eject him on the spot.

Comment

Wilson all but said in so many words that he would throw at Blake the next time they play.

what were wilson's words that make you think this?
      "you don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. just get people to stop reading them." -ray bradbury

Comment

I doubt Blake knew what was special about Wilson doing his thing. Wilson is a baby. Usually people that get upset over stuff like this have more problems present.

Comment

I agree if Blake knew the meaning to the gesture he would have never done it :twocents:
          It's Time For Dodger's Baseball

Comment

I'll do it.
            No one can make you
            Do what they want to
            You know you're stronger
            Than the lies
            That they tell you

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Green View Post
              Wilson all but said in so many words that he would throw at Blake the next time they play. Blake said he wouldn't have done that if he had known that Wilson did that in honor of his father.

So, here's my take:

--Wilson is a big baby if that makes him so upset, and if his father would feel the same way, his father didn't raise him very well.

--If he throws a pitch anywhere near Blake, the plate umpire should eject him on the spot.
              Who is Brian Wilson's father? Other than the husband of Brian Wilson's mother, of course.
              "You have probably heard that I use my scorecard to convey information. Since our opponents know this, they keep a close watch on every movement I make with my scorecard, but this is fortified with many other devices."

-Connie Mack

Comment

something like he makes a cross for his father who passed away and their christian faith
                Blake made the sign back after hitting a HR so Blake hates dead christian fathers
                It's Time For Dodger's Baseball

Comment

He also eats babies.
                  No one can make you
                  Do what they want to
                  You know you're stronger
                  Than the lies
                  That they tell you

Comment

Saw this somewhere else, wanted to share it here as well.

Credit to Brownie for finding this.

Last edited by ChineseDemocracy; 09-18-2009, 06:46 PM. Reason: .
                    No one can make you
                    Do what they want to
                    You know you're stronger
                    Than the lies
                    That they tell you

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X