It's on!

June 25-27.

The only rivalry that matters.
    No one can make you
    Do what they want to
    You know you're stronger
    Than the lies
    That they tell you

I hate this interleague schedule. When are the Dodgers going to play the Orioles? I want to go to Baltimore to see them play and my best friend is an Orioles fan.

Comment

I'd like it it it were a rematch of the 2009 WS, thank you. :cap:
      I see great things in baseball. It's our game - the American game.
      - Walt Whitman

Comment

I couldn't go to any of the games in 2004, but man were they fun to watch on television.

I'm hoping for similar results.

(And I'm nooooooooooot gonna make any bold WS predictions just yet!)
        No one can make you
        Do what they want to
        You know you're stronger
        Than the lies
        That they tell you

Comment

Originally posted by ChineseDemocracy View Post
          I couldn't go to any of the games in 2004, but man were they fun to watch on television.

I'm hoping for similar results.

(And I'm nooooooooooot gonna make any bold WS predictions just yet!)
          CD,
          There were so much fun being there! I was fortunate that even though the game was sold out, I still call and was able to find single tickets.
          No prediction for the W.S. from me either, but it suure would be sweeet. They are playing next year during my birthday weekend so I expect them to make my BD extra nice.
          Emma
          http://crzblue.mlblogs.com/

Comment

I anticipate being Stateside in June next year so maybe I can make a trip to LA, if that is where the games will be on.
            "A hot dog at the ballgame beats roast beef at the Ritz." ~Humphrey Bogart

No matter how good you are, you're going to lose one-third of your games. No matter how bad you are you're going to win one-third of your games. It's the other third that makes the difference. ~Tommy Lasorda

Comment

Originally posted by DownUnderDodger View Post
              I anticipate being Stateside in June next year so maybe I can make a trip to LA, if that is where the games will be on.
              Yes, the series will be at Dodger Stadium. I'll even buy you a Foster's.
              No one can make you
              Do what they want to
              You know you're stronger
              Than the lies
              That they tell you

Comment

Originally posted by jnakamura View Post
                I'd like it it it were a rematch of the 2009 WS, thank you. :cap:
                Perhaps I'm overlooking something (like the calendar). but something about this statement tells me you're getting a little ahead of yourself.

----------

Anyway, this is the only NL team thread I'm entering in order to offer sincere (or any, for that metter) congratulations for winning the NLD.

No matter the outcome of the ALC, I'm actually rooting for the Dodgers this year for the first time in a while. If my hopes come true, we're gonna have ourselves an I-5 WS, but either way, my hopes are with the only Los Angeles ML team.

:crossfingers:
                Put it in the books.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X