What's with Kemp?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's with Kemp?

What in the world are you folks feeding Matt Kemp? Look at the boxscore, see Kemp has hit another walk-off, or gone 3-4, or made some sort of highlight catch- what's happened with this guy?

I'm feeding him the positive thoughts I send to the team each morning.

No, seriously, I believe he's a much happier dude with Mattingly running the show. Furthermore, I believe the MLB takeover is going to boost his "happy factor" even more. He, like all true Dodger fans, sees that a real owner might possibly run the club the right way and actually have the money to get the right pieces in place to contend on a yearly basis.

And finally, as far as today's walk-off win is concerned, who wouldn't play their ass off wearing those sweet Brooklyn throwback unis?

NOW, if the team could just get some >POP< from the corner IF spots and LF, things would be looking up!
    "I became a good pitcher when I stopped trying to make them miss the ball and started trying to make them hit it." - Sandy Koufax.

"My name is Yasiel Puig. I am from Cuba. I am 21 years old. Thank you."

Comment

Your positive thoughts are obviously working. Now for some consistency from the rest of the team.
      "A hot dog at the ballgame beats roast beef at the Ritz." ~Humphrey Bogart

No matter how good you are, you're going to lose one-third of your games. No matter how bad you are you're going to win one-third of your games. It's the other third that makes the difference. ~Tommy Lasorda

Comment

When I saw the title, I thought I was going to come here and defend Matt Kemp. I get tired of some calls to Dodger Talk complaining about Kemp. Anyway, is all good here.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X