Mattingly

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mattingly

What's with the cap Mattinly wore at the press conference tonight after the Dodgers loss to the Cubs? Neither Los Angeles or Dodgers start with a B.

Speaking of press conferences, Mattingly seems to be very nervous at the conferences but he does have those microphones shoved in his face.
    "A hot dog at the ballgame beats roast beef at the Ritz." ~Humphrey Bogart

No matter how good you are, you're going to lose one-third of your games. No matter how bad you are you're going to win one-third of your games. It's the other third that makes the difference. ~Tommy Lasorda

Team wore Brooklyn throwback uniforms yesterday. Brooklyn = "B".
    "I became a good pitcher when I stopped trying to make them miss the ball and started trying to make them hit it." - Sandy Koufax.

"My name is Yasiel Puig. I am from Cuba. I am 21 years old. Thank you."

Comment

Originally posted by bhss89 View Post
      Team wore Brooklyn throwback uniforms yesterday. Brooklyn = "B".
      Aha, thanks. I missed the game but caught Dodgers live, for his interview.
      Seems it was another poor showing!
      "A hot dog at the ballgame beats roast beef at the Ritz." ~Humphrey Bogart

No matter how good you are, you're going to lose one-third of your games. No matter how bad you are you're going to win one-third of your games. It's the other third that makes the difference. ~Tommy Lasorda

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X