Mvp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mvp

Will the performances of Braund and Pujols in the playoffs have any effect on Matt Kemp's chances?
    "A hot dog at the ballgame beats roast beef at the Ritz." ~Humphrey Bogart

No matter how good you are, you're going to lose one-third of your games. No matter how bad you are you're going to win one-third of your games. It's the other third that makes the difference. ~Tommy Lasorda

Originally posted by DownUnderDodger View Post
    Will the performances of Braund and Pujols in the playoffs have any effect on Matt Kemp's chances?
    At this point I dont think it would but if one of em pulls a Carlton Fisk in the WS then Matt Kemp should worry.
    "(Shoeless Joe Jackson's fall from grace is one of the real tragedies of baseball. I always thought he was more sinned against than sinning." -- Connie Mack

"I have the ultimate respect for Whitesox fans. They were as miserable as the Cubs and Redsox fans ever were but always had the good decency to keep it to themselves. And when they finally won the World Series, they celebrated without annoying every other fan in the country."--Jim Caple, ESPN (Jan. 12, 2011)

Comment

Voting took place before the playoffs started.

Pujols could hit 74 HR's between now and the end of the postseason, and it wouldn't be worth a darn when it comes to the regular season MVP award.
      No one can make you
      Do what they want to
      You know you're stronger
      Than the lies
      That they tell you

Comment

The votes are done before the post-season. They just announce it afterwards.

Comment

Originally posted by ChineseDemocracy View Post
          Voting took place before the playoffs started.
          Thanks for clarifying that CD.
          "A hot dog at the ballgame beats roast beef at the Ritz." ~Humphrey Bogart

No matter how good you are, you're going to lose one-third of your games. No matter how bad you are you're going to win one-third of your games. It's the other third that makes the difference. ~Tommy Lasorda

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X