Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kemp is Baseball America's Player of the Year

http://www.baseballamerica.com/today...1/2612465.html
    "I became a good pitcher when I stopped trying to make them miss the ball and started trying to make them hit it." - Sandy Koufax.

"My name is Yasiel Puig. I am from Cuba. I am 21 years old. Thank you."

What a season! So talented. How popular is Kemp in LA as a sports celebrity?

Comment

Something not mentioned was that he played all 161 games. One wonders if he would have made the 40-40 club had the cancelled game against the Nats been played. Hopefully the next thing we will read is that he won the NL MVP.
      "A hot dog at the ballgame beats roast beef at the Ritz." ~Humphrey Bogart

No matter how good you are, you're going to lose one-third of your games. No matter how bad you are you're going to win one-third of your games. It's the other third that makes the difference. ~Tommy Lasorda

Comment

You have to give Kemp kudos for basically playing everyday for four years. And he had a monster year this year. An MVP caliber year. But, let's not forget the debacle that was 2010.
        Buck O'Neil: The Monarch of Baseball

Comment

Originally posted by KCGHOST View Post
          You have to give Kemp kudos for basically playing everyday for four years. And he had a monster year this year. An MVP caliber year. But, let's not forget the debacle that was 2010.
          2010 was wiped out by the super year he had in 2011.
          "A hot dog at the ballgame beats roast beef at the Ritz." ~Humphrey Bogart

No matter how good you are, you're going to lose one-third of your games. No matter how bad you are you're going to win one-third of your games. It's the other third that makes the difference. ~Tommy Lasorda

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X