Hanley Ramirez

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hanley Ramirez

What is wrong with Hanley Ramirez, defensively? He does not seem to have any zip at all in the field. He seems sluggish and his throwing leaves a lot to be desired. Is he injured or just playing half-heartedly?? He is certainly not playing well enough at present to justify his place in the team.
    "A hot dog at the ballgame beats roast beef at the Ritz." ~Humphrey Bogart

No matter how good you are, you're going to lose one-third of your games. No matter how bad you are you're going to win one-third of your games. It's the other third that makes the difference. ~Tommy Lasorda

He loves to hit. Fielding? Not so much. I believe he is lazy.
    "I became a good pitcher when I stopped trying to make them miss the ball and started trying to make them hit it." - Sandy Koufax.

"My name is Yasiel Puig. I am from Cuba. I am 21 years old. Thank you."

Comment

Originally posted by bhss89 View Post
      He loves to hit. Fielding? Not so much. I believe he is lazy.
      Seems he is more suited a DH position in an AL team?? Or he needs a big kick in the rear end to get the laziness out of him. A stint in the minors may do that but it won't happen because he is being paid too much.
      "A hot dog at the ballgame beats roast beef at the Ritz." ~Humphrey Bogart

No matter how good you are, you're going to lose one-third of your games. No matter how bad you are you're going to win one-third of your games. It's the other third that makes the difference. ~Tommy Lasorda

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X