D-Train leave the station?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D-Train leave the station?

If I were Willis, I'd do it. He has a career to consider and pitching for a team without any bullpen or offensive support will not get him to an All-Star game or a big signing.
    Yes
    69.23%
    No
    30.77%
    The Q: Can the Cubs hold a 6-5 lead with 2 outs and nobody on in the 9th?

The A: No

***********My Rant on Bud Selig***********
    Selig is like a stray pigeon. Pigeons are too self-absorbed to care about anyone else. They poo on people they don't like; they poo on people they don't even know. The only real difference between Selig and a pigeon is that Selig intends to bury our heritage, our traditions, and our culture,

Yes! I would ask for a trade to the Mets.

Comment

Dodgers need a good starter, he'd be welcome here. Well to tell the truth we need a couple starters......and fielders.......and relievers.......and management
      Born True Blue

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Met
        Yes! I would ask for a trade to the Mets.
        Not at all. To your Bronx counterpart....

Comment

If the marlins are going to force him to play on a non-competitive team for the next 5 year's of his career,which looks like what they are going to do. By all means should he request a trade.
          Simply... TAKING BACK THE EAST IN 2007

Comment

Originally posted by ElCaminoSS
            Dodgers need a good starter, he'd be welcome here. Well to tell the truth we need a couple starters......and fielders.......and relievers.......and management
            How about moving the Marlins to the Chavez Ravine. Then the Dodgers could go back to Brooklyn!

Comment

The only way the Marlins unload Dontrelle is if an arbrator loses his mind, but isn't the question I guess. If baseball is the only thing to consider then, yes, Dontrelle should ask out.
              Buck O'Neil: The Monarch of Baseball

Comment

[Today]

Jeffrey Loria

Dear Mr. Loria:

I, Dontrelle "D-Train" Willis, do hereby request a trade to the New York Yankees. I have asked BBF Mod and Yankee fan, Matt to express this here.

/s/ Dontrelle Willis
                Please read Baseball Fever Policy and Forum FAQ before posting. 2007-11 CBA
                Rest very peacefully, John “Buck” O'Neil (1911-2006) & Philip Francis “Scooter” Rizzuto (1917-2007)
                THE BROOKLYN DODGERS - 1890 thru 1957
                Montreal Expos 1969 - 2004

Comment

I would stay if they are willing too pay, if everything sticks to plan, they keep Dontrelle and Miguel and with the loads of prospects they have accumulated they are going to be very compeitive. Plus, the possible move they are going to make might be enticing, at least it would for me. Thats just my two cents.

Comment

Originally posted by thebatchelor
                    I would stay if they are willing too pay, if everything sticks to plan, they keep Dontrelle and Miguel and with the loads of prospects they have accumulated they are going to be very compeitive. Plus, the possible move they are going to make might be enticing, at least it would for me. Thats just my two cents.
                    When are they going to be competitive (sp?)?

In 3 years?
                    They already had a competitive (sp?) before they gutted the team!
                    "After my fourth season I asked for $43,000 and General Manager Ed Barrow told me, 'Young man, do you realize Lou Gehrig, a 16-year-man, is playing for only $44,000?' I said, Mr. Barrow, there is only one answer to that - Mr. Gehrig is terribly underpaid."- Yankees outfielder Joe DiMaggio

Comment

yeah but they didnt have the ball park and in order to keep the team intact the salary would of bordered 85-90 mill, now the salary I think will be in the 30-45 mill range and using your figure of 3 years when the youth they have now really begins to blossom, the payrool is decent and there at a new stadium everything is really going to fall into place and at that point in time they will be in a position to win and resign the talent that they have now as well as potential free agnets without putting them in a financial pitfall. It makes alot of sense I think if you just look at the whole photo.

Comment

I hope he does, because I just bought his action figure. If he moves, it'll be worth more. ;-)

Comment

i think florlida should have just kept some bad contracts and pay out the rest of the money and traded their top assets for more/better prospects that way the future could look brighter than it is now. and i think management has already convinced d-train and miguel caberra that florlida is the place for them.

Comment

I'd certainly want to get the heck outta there. All your friends except Cabrerra are gone. Kinda makes you feel betrayed by management.

Comment

D Train

Hey..in a year or 2, it'll be the Vegas Marlins and D Train will love it there
                              North of the Big Apple but missing Central Fla :atthepc

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X