Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is the new stadium going to be finished on time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goinn again this Sat 5-12...Mid day game vs the Mets...I will do my best to get pics by the huge concrete columns to acertain the amont of obstruction they present to the paying patrons in those Sections.
    Chairman of the Bored ©

Comment

Hopefully the roof will be opened this time, eventough rain in excessive amounts is forecasted for the entire S Fla weekend.
      Chairman of the Bored ©

Comment

Originally posted by colocolo View Post
        Whom ever wants to $tep up to the plate for the naming rights, more power to them.

Marlins Park has to be the "Darling" of the MLB.
        And dont forget Folks, that as soon as someone with the CA$H comes to BAT....Marlins Park will most definetely have a new name...The SPONSOR helps pay the bills in a huge manner !!!!
        Chairman of the Bored ©

Comment

Was there today and got more pics....I really didnt even have to take pictures of the 2 HUGE columns on the South Side...I climbed up there, and there is blockage...Minimal but its there...Also from my seating section today in the outer right hand field there was blockage from the foul pole if you are in the Vista Section...So 98% of the seats are awesome, but it is not 100% perfect from every seat...
          But over the crap we had for 19 years. I take this one and Fly !!!!!

And of course newer pics will make it here by tomorrow !!! No Doubt
          Chairman of the Bored ©

Comment

Pictures from the Mets visit and loss for Saturday May 12, 2012.

http://s623.photobucket.com/albums/tt312/Jano_Webon/
            Chairman of the Bored ©

Comment

Next game I've got tickets to is in June, when the Rays visit Miami, but I'm sure I will be back there before..Trying to get a few friends together to go in May again.
              Chairman of the Bored ©

Comment

Marlins say fences at ballpark won't be moving in .......

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/marlins...8877--mlb.html
                Chairman of the Bored ©

Comment

for 19 frikken years, we were FORCED to drive North to nowhere land.....C'mon Broward commons..Lets start driving South !!!!

The difference NOW is that we have a baseball stadium, and NOT a mammoth field of nothing !!!!! :cap:
                  Chairman of the Bored ©

Comment

Interesting news from yesterday, prior to the SWEEP of The Nat's......

Before roof can close, rain cancels BP in Miami

http://miami.marlins.mlb.com/news/ar...k_mia&c_id=mia
                    Chairman of the Bored ©

Comment

Ranked 15~ Miami~ Games at home 26~ Attendance 742,125~ Average 28,543

Tampa Bay is Ranked 29th (Next to last) with almost 10,000 less public in their averages
                      Chairman of the Bored ©

Comment

Marlins Park held this AM a first at their stadium . Cypress High Schools Grad ceremony with Joe Bidden as the guest speaker...This place its goinn to be a great place for other funtions beside baseball.

UM Charges $11,000 a pop at their Arena in the Gables, the Marlins charged $17,000 for theirs !!!!
                        Chairman of the Bored ©

Comment

It was bound to happen....The HORRIBLE run of June dropped the Marlins Park attendance from 15th place to 18th in the Majors, but yesterday, for example..it was a sell-out.

Up to date figures as of June 30th, 2012.

18 Place/ Miami Marlins Park / 43 games / attnd 1,214,777 / average 28,250 per home game / percentile 75.5%

* average 28,250 per home game* Something the Marlins Organization could ONLY dream off before moving out of NowhereLand !!!!!!!
                          Last edited by colocolo; 07-01-2012, 07:19 AM.
                          Chairman of the Bored ©

Comment

The Rays OWN Spot 29, they dont move from there at all !!!!
                            Chairman of the Bored ©

Comment

With the Season in the CRAPPER...I hope that Marlins Management has enough sense to schedule LOTS of Concerts at gorgeous Marlins Park in the up and coming Off- Season....:scholar:
                              Chairman of the Bored ©

Comment

There are goinn to be PLENTY of :flow:HEAP tickets for whats left of this Season. Already making plans for more outings to Marlins Park..
                                Chairman of the Bored ©

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X