Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miami Marlins

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Miami Marlins

    Time to update the forum!

    The Florida Marlins officially cease to exist.
    I see great things in baseball. It's our game - the American game.
    - Walt Whitman

  • #2
    Florida/Miami Marlins

    Originally posted by jnakamura View Post
    Time to update the forum!

    The Florida Marlins officially cease to exist.
    how about
    florida/miami marlins

    it not like they are going to throw away their 2 WS trophies
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by drdg View Post
      how about
      florida/miami marlins

      it not like they are going to throw away their 2 WS trophies
      Well the Angels forum isn't titled Los Angeles/California/Anaheim/Los Angeles of Anaheim.
      I see great things in baseball. It's our game - the American game.
      - Walt Whitman

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by jnakamura View Post
        Well the Angels forum isn't titled Los Angeles/California/Anaheim/Los Angeles of Anaheim.
        true
        hello mods (The Commissioner and Macker)
        we would like a name change for this forum
        Last edited by drdg; 11-13-2011, 04:23 AM.
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by drdg View Post
          true
          hello mods (The Commissioner and Macker)
          we would like a name change for this forum
          you might write him a private message. he might not look in the marlins forum regularly. I'm sure he then will change it as soon as possible.
          I now have my own non commercial blog about training for batspeed and power using my training experience in baseball and track and field.

          Comment

          Ad Widget

          Collapse
          Working...
          X