Jose Reyes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jose Reyes

The 2012 Marlins season has been rather disappointing, despite all the big offseason pickups in Mark Buehrle, Heath Bell and Jose Reyes. While Bell has tanked, Buehrle has been his typical self while Jose Reyes has been very exciting as well. I was always a big fan of him when he was in New York and it's good to see him having success after starting the year off kind of slow.

Through the first month of the year, he hit only .220 with two stolen bases in 21 games...now contrast that with the past month of the season, in which he has hit .302 with five stolen bases, eight doubles, two triples, four home runs, 14 RBI and 19 runs scored.

Here's hoping he keeps up his fantastic play for years to come.

I hope the Marlins flail.
    The Mets have the best, smartest fans in baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue387 View Post
      That's not very nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowtipper View Post

Through the first month of the year, he (Jose Reyes) hit only .220 with two stolen bases in 21 games...now contrast that with the past month of the season, in which he has hit .302 with five stolen bases, eight doubles, two triples, four home runs, 14 RBI and 19 runs scored.

Here's hoping he keeps up his fantastic play for years to come.
        Reyes swiped the 400th Stolen Base of his career yesterday (and 30th of the 2012 season). I hope to post the list of 400 Base Stealers in the Post World War Two Era(1946 to present) later today. There is only 30-35 of them.
        Last edited by philliesfiend55; 09-02-2012, 01:15 PM.

Comment

List of Post-World War Two/Modern Era Players (1946 to present) with 400 Career Stolen Bases was just posted under Basebal Fever's "History Of The Game" category..

Comment

Originally posted by Blue387 View Post
            Yep....and have a wonderful day in Brooklyn, the Armpit of the World !!!!
            Chairman of the Bored ©

Comment

Cowtipper....All well said and done and in both ocassions !!!! hehehehehe :clowning:
              Chairman of the Bored ©

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X