Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone think Miami can take the NL East in 2013?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone think Miami can take the NL East in 2013?

who thinks Miami has a shot this year as long as they keep Stanton??

Originally posted by Blackout View Post
    who thinks Miami has a shot this year as long as they keep Stanton??
    No.
    The Mets have the best, smartest fans in baseball.

Comment

Unfortunately for their fans, all I can see the Marlins taking is a top-5 draft pick for 2014.
      "Chuckie doesn't take on 2-0. Chuckie's hackin'." - Chuck Carr two days prior to being released by the Milwaukee Brewers

Comment

Hell yeah, they're the odds-on favorite. A 100 win season is likely. :scholar:
        The Ultimate Baseball Look

Modern Synthetic Baseball Fields

Comment

I don't think they will come close to winning. I think the Phillies will have one more big year.
          "(Shoeless Joe Jackson's fall from grace is one of the real tragedies of baseball. I always thought he was more sinned against than sinning." -- Connie Mack

"I have the ultimate respect for Whitesox fans. They were as miserable as the Cubs and Redsox fans ever were but always had the good decency to keep it to themselves. And when they finally won the World Series, they celebrated without annoying every other fan in the country."--Jim Caple, ESPN (Jan. 12, 2011)

Comment

If 74-88 is enough to win the East, then yes.
            I see great things in baseball. It's our game - the American game.
            - Walt Whitman

Comment

They won't come anywhere close to winning it, lol.

I just hope at some point, MLB puts a stop to Loria's incompetence.

Comment

I dont REALLY care, but I WLL be at Marlins Park for MOST home games no matter what !!

Go MARLINS Go !!!!!
                Chairman of the Bored ©

Comment

Originally posted by colocolo View Post
                  I dont REALLY care, but I WLL be at Marlins Park for MOST home games no matter what !!

Go MARLINS Go !!!!!
                  I applaud you for being a true fan and sticking around even though Loria has screwed over Miami.

Comment

Loria's moves dont even bother me !!! They dont bother the Comish, why should I be offended ???

We will be there opening day, btw it should be sold out real soon and those buying Patrons ALSO dont care about Loria's way of running his business..After all, it is HIS Team, and No one else !!!
                    Last edited by colocolo; 03-09-2013, 03:52 PM.
                    Chairman of the Bored ©

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X