No announcement yet.

2014 Marlins Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like Fernandez will be out for awhile. That's too bad. I will be in San Francisco this weekend, and I'll be at Saturday's game. Being the Rockies fan that I am, I'll be rooting for a Giants loss. So go Marlins this weekend...
    Rockies fan living in Texas

Comment

• Unfortunately the 1st game was a loss, 3 more to go on this grueling and long trip away from home in the West Coast.
      Chairman of the Bored ©

Comment

• Tommy John surgery confirmed for Fernandez

Jose Fernandez will undergo Tommy John surgery in Los Angeles on Friday, Mike Redmond confirmed before Thursday night's game with the Giants.
        Chairman of the Bored ©

Comment

• Marlins homer twice but drop opener to Giants

The Marlins couldn't hold on to an early lead and fell, 6-4, to Matt Cain and the Giants on Thursday night.
          Chairman of the Bored ©

Comment

• 3 more games in Frisco, then its off one day and FINALLY back in Miami for the Phillies
            Chairman of the Bored ©

Comment

• Finally !! Txs Sean...I was not able to get in or even crawl in here for the past 3 or so days. Glad is fixed !!!!

Go Miami MARLINS Go.
              Chairman of the Bored ©

Comment

• No sense in posting the old news I couldnt post, so here with up to date ones.

Marlins ink veteran Tejada to Minor League deal

The Marlins have signed veteran infielder Miguel Tejada to a Minor League contract, though he will have to wait out the remainder of a 105-game suspension before he can participate in Major League games.
                Chairman of the Bored ©

Comment

• Inbox: Surveying the post-Fernandez landscape

What is causing the rash of elbow injuries for pitchers? How will the Marlins recover from the loss of their ace? Could a trade for another starter be in the club's future? Beat reporter Joe Frisaro empties a full Inbox.
                  Chairman of the Bored ©

Comment

• Bring on the Phillies..

Go MARLINS Go !!!!
                    Chairman of the Bored ©

Comment

• Originally posted by colocolo View Post
                      3 more games in Frisco, then its off one day and FINALLY back in Miami for the Phillies
                      Saturday night's game was fun. When the Marlins challenged the call that Hicks touched first base on his apparent double, people around me were wondering what was going on (since we didn't have play by play and the PA announcer didn't say what the Marlins were challenging). I had to explain what was fairly obvious to me after the appeal at first base, the safe call, etc. When Hicks was called out, everybody in the stands was in dismay. They finally showed the video on the board of his foot just missing first base after the call was made.

But it was a fun game. AT&T Park is beautiful, but there was stiff and very cold breeze blowing most of the game.
                      Rockies fan living in Texas

Comment

• Awesome report. The stadium by the water surely looks nice.
                        Chairman of the Bored ©

Comment

• MLB RBI leader Stanton closing in on Marlins records

Marlins slugger Giancarlo Stanton is becoming more than just a power hitter. His fast start has also placed him in the category of run producer.
                          Chairman of the Bored ©

Comment

• Marlins shake off blown lead, walk off vs. Phillies

Christian Yelich came through with his first career walk-off hit, a two-out single in the ninth inning that lifted Miami to a 4-3 win over the Phillies at Marlins Park on Thursday afternoon.
                            Chairman of the Bored ©

Comment

• bring on the Brewers so that we can get drunk and sweep them out of S Fla !!!
                              Chairman of the Bored ©

Comment

• Brewers' run not counted as replay confirms call.

In Saturday's 2-1 Marlins victory, Brewers manager Ron Roenicke unsuccessfully challenged a call that took away the tying run in the sixth inning with Miami leading, 1-0.

Brewers challenge out call in 6th inning
                                Chairman of the Bored ©

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X