X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Bring Back Old Brewers Logo!!

Hey Guys!!
    It's time to bring back one of the best logos in sports history. I have a website with a petition dedicated to bringing back a piece of Brewers history. Be part of Major League Baseball History and Sign this Petition to bring back the old glove and ball logo!! Thanks for your help guys!!
    here's the website with petition>>> http://brewcrew.biz.ly
    tell all your family and friends!! thanks!!

the logo they have now is a LOT better

Comment

Your team has just extended its losing streak to 10 games against the putrid Phillies and you're worried about a logo?

Comment

I agree with johntheripper, the logo we have right now is - as far as I'm concerned - very good !

The old logo was excellent - at its time ...

... but now it would be just another old fashioned logo.

Unfortunately we can't bring back the old times with the logo of that era

"I told Mr. Rickey that someday I was going to have to meet my maker
        and if He asked me why I didn't let that boy play and I said it was because
        he was black, that might not be a satisfactory answer."

Happy Chandler, Baseball Commissioner, 1947

Comment

I love both those Brewer logos.The old glove logo brings back memories of winning baseball teams in Brew Town.

I just came across this article on the old logo and how it came about.Check it out.

Comment

Brewers

I'm not even a Brewers fan. I'm a Cardinals fan and I think the logo chage is probably the worst thing to happen to baseball ever. Ok that may be overexagerated but it does bug me. The new logo is hideous. There was absolutely nothing wrong with the old logo. It was probably one of the most creative logos in the league. If anything they could revamp it. Anything other than that stupid M. If you are going to change the glove logo at least change it to something that makes sence or is cooler. My suggestion would be a six pack. you could even make the bottle holding box side look like home plate.. bam I still prefer the mb glove.

Comment

I don't mind the current logo, but I love the old logo. I really hated the one they used right after the old ball and glove logo. They must have gotten a lot of complaints because that one didn't last long. I love that they do the "Retro Sundays" this year. Hopefully they can win one of those games or this might be the last year of "Retro Sundays".
              http://www.brewerforums.com

Comment

My response

I personally like both logos. I say we should keep it the way it is right now, with the new logo every game except for Retro Sundays. But, if I had to make a choice...I say that it would be pretty sweet to see a combination of the old and the new logo.

Comment

IMHO, the beer keg logo was ten times better than the ball in glove logo....

http://http://www.sportslogos.net/logo.php?lo=6188
                  "I Still Hate The Cubs" - Me

Comment

that one is pretty nifty, I have never seen it before.

Comment

This is my favourite.
                      Attached Files
                      "I think about baseball when I wake up in the morning. I think about it all day and I dream about it at night. The only time I don't think about it is when I'm playing it."
                      Carl Yastrzemski

Comment

Originally posted by brewcrew1982 View Post
                        Hey Guys!!
                        It's time to bring back one of the best logos in sports history. I have a website with a petition dedicated to bringing back a piece of Brewers history. Be part of Major League Baseball History and Sign this Petition to bring back the old glove and ball logo!! Thanks for your help guys!!
                        here's the website with petition>>> http://brewcrew.biz.ly
                        tell all your family and friends!! thanks!!
                        I wish you luck. In my mind, that's the only logo the Brewers have ever had.
                        The Ultimate Baseball Look

Modern Synthetic Baseball Fields

Comment

Originally posted by Phantom Dreamer View Post
                          I wish you luck. In my mind, that's the only logo the Brewers have ever had.
                          You are aware this thread is nine years old?
                          RIP - HGF [1937-2009]

Comment

It's fine to think locally, but you need to think nationally, internationally, to have that desire to posses a unique, distinct identity. The old logo was Milwaukee Brewers baseball and should be brought back without hesitation. The timing is right, with Braun about to be kicked out forever and ever.
                            The Ultimate Baseball Look

Modern Synthetic Baseball Fields

Comment

I have said numerous times how much I like both the current logo and the ball and glove logos. That said, as of right now, I'd rather have the current logo and leave the old logo as a piece of the franchises history.
                              Is the wheat sheaf on the logo not unique and distinct?
                              RIP - HGF [1937-2009]

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X