April 3rd:

Pirates: 2 Runs, 7 Hits, 0 Error
    Brewers:5 Runs, 6 Hits, 1 Error
    W:Justin Lehr (1-0)
    L:Salomon Torres (0-1)
    S: Derrick "Rock Star" Turnbow (1)
    GW RBI: Jeff Cirillo (1)

Brewers Record: 1-0
    Last edited by The Dude; 04-04-2006, 08:34 PM.
    AL East Champions: 1981 1982
    AL Pennant: 1982
    NL Central Champions: 2011
    NL Wild Card: 2008

"It was like coming this close to your dreams and then watching them brush past you like a stranger in a crowd. At the time you don't think much of it; you know, we just don't recognize the significant moments of our lives while they're happening. Back then I thought, 'Well, there'll be other days.' I didn't realize that that was the only day." - Moonlight Graham

April 4th:

Pittsburgh: 5 Runs, 10 Hits, 1 Error
    Brewers: 7 Runs, 16 Hits, 1 Error
    W: Chris Capuano (1-0)
    L: Victor Santos (0-1)
    S: Derrick "Rock Star" Turnbow (2)
    GW RBI: JJ Hardy (1)

Brewers Record: (2-0)
    Last edited by The Dude; 04-04-2006, 08:34 PM.

"It was like coming this close to your dreams and then watching them brush past you like a stranger in a crowd. At the time you don't think much of it; you know, we just don't recognize the significant moments of our lives while they're happening. Back then I thought, 'Well, there'll be other days.' I didn't realize that that was the only day." - Moonlight Graham

Comment

April 5th:

Pittsburgh: 2 Runs, 7 Hits, 1 Error
      Brewers: 3 Runs, 6 Hits, 1 Error
      W: Matt Wise (1-0)
      L: Damaso Marte (0-1)
      S: Derrick "Rock Star" Turnbow (3)
      GW RBI: Prince Fielder (1)

Brewers Record: 3-0

Comment

April 7th:

D-Backs: 1 Run, 2 Hits, 0 Errors
        Brewers: 3 Runs, 4 Hits, 0 Errors
        W: Dave Bush (1-0)
        L: Russ Ortiz (0-1)
        S: Derrick "Rock Star" Turnbow" (4)
        GW RBI: Damian Miller (1)

Brewers Record: 4-0

Comment

April 8th:

D-Backs: 4 Run, 7 Hits, 1 Errors
          Brewers: 5 Runs, 12 Hits, 0 Errors
          W: Danny Kolb (1-0)
          L: Luis Vizcaino (0-1)
          GW RBI: Carlos Lee (1)

Brewers Record: 5-0

Comment

I just got back from the game today....what a finish
            "I Still Hate The Cubs" - Me

Comment

And what a start for you guys! I was watching your game today cause mlb.tv had some problems with Cards game...you were down, you came up and got the win. Good job. Hope you guys win another game tomorrow so we can try to defeat you for the first time in our stadium opener!
              By the way, I like Prince Fielder...can be a great player!

Comment

Mondays game is gonna be very interesting, especially if they win tomorrow

Comment

Optimistic

What a start this has been!!!! I went to the first 3 games, and today's (saturday) game. I am already hooked and loving what's going on. It seems like the offense is unstoppable. Even if the big hitters aren't stroking the ball, the others pick the team up. Their pitching has been great despite Davis's mistakes today. The bullpen has been unstoppable. Wise, Kolb, Turnbow, even De Larosa. Prince had a horrible start, but looking at what he's done in the past three games, he's living up to the standards. Ricky's has some defensive mishaps, but overall is looking solid in the field. If his issues at 2nd stay under control, our infield looks solid. I love having the option at 3rd. It looks like Billy faces the lefties, and Koskie the righties. Koskie's been stroking the ball, can't ask for much more than that. Bill's not had the greatest start, but then again he's only had 7 at bats and i'd imagine it's tough to get in a groove. Can anyone say JJ Hardy? He's definatly carried his 2nd half from last year over. 2 homers in the first 3 games???!!! Who would have guessed that? Today he was stroking the ball. Even his last 2 outs were ropes. Unreal. Brady's been a little slow, but we all know he'll find a groove. Carlos is unreal. I don't need to say anything else about him. Jenks has been hitting the ball real solid. No homers yet, but those will come. Miller's been great with the bad. He goes up there with no expectations, and prooves to everyone he can hit, even with runners on. Overall, the city of Milwaukee needs to get into this hype. The atmosphere in Miller Park is awesome. I'm hoping for the best. Pass the word and get excited. Life is good!

Comment

April 9th:

D-Backs: 7 Run, 6 Hits, 0 Errors
                    Brewers: 0 Runs, 4 Hits, 1 Errors
                    W: Claudio Vargas (1-0)
                    L: Chris Capuano (1-1)

Brewers Record: 5-1

Comment

OK. You whooped up on the Pirates and Diamondbacks. Good for you. You're better than them. Let's see how you fare against the Cardinals.

Comment

Originally posted by otis89
                        OK. You whooped up on the Pirates and Diamondbacks. Good for you. You're better than them. Let's see how you fare against the Cardinals.

I honestly dont care about how they fare against the cards, as long as they rough up the cubs, Ill be as happy as a lark

Comment

Looks like my prediction of them wining the NL Central is coming true
                          2009 World Series Champions, The New York Yankees

Comment

April 10th:

Brewers: 4 Run, 10 Hits, 1 Errors
                            Cards: 6 Runs, 8 Hits, 0 Errors
                            W: Mark Mulder (1-0)
                            L: Tomo Ohka (0-1)
                            S: Jason Isringhausen (3)

Brewers Record: 5-2

Comment

I watched yesterday's game...Brewers seem a very good team, got impressed!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X