Props to Wisconsin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Props to Wisconsin

I bought a case of Leinenkugel's and it was very tasty. I must say the Lemon Berry Shandy caught me by surprise as I figured it would suck. But it did not. If anything, the Oktoberfest was very disappointing - especially since so many other brewers make them that much better at the same pricepoint.

Cost of case: $29.99 + tax
    Satisfaction (scale 1-10): 6

I liked the Shandy and the Red Lager. The Honey Weiss was at best okay and the Oktoberfest I mentioned earlier.

All in all, not a terrible selection. And I'm a bit partial to the Wisconsinians (is that correct?) because I had a great time when I was out there to see a Packer game.
    "Chuckie doesn't take on 2-0. Chuckie's hackin'." - Chuck Carr two days prior to being released by the Milwaukee Brewers

Originally posted by Ben Grimm View Post
    I bought a case of Leinenkugel's and it was very tasty. I must say the Lemon Berry Shandy caught me by surprise as I figured it would suck. But it did not. If anything, the Oktoberfest was very disappointing - especially since so many other brewers make them that much better at the same pricepoint.

Cost of case: $29.99 + tax
    Satisfaction (scale 1-10): 6

I liked the Shandy and the Red Lager. The Honey Weiss was at best okay and the Oktoberfest I mentioned earlier.

All in all, not a terrible selection. And I'm a bit partial to the Wisconsinians (is that correct?) because I had a great time when I was out there to see a Packer game.
    You like Green Bay?
    "No matter how great you were once upon a time — the years go by, and men forget,” - W. A. Phelon in Baseball Magazine in 1915. “Ross Barnes, forty years ago, was as great as Cobb or Wagner ever dared to be. Had scores been kept then as now, he would have seemed incomparably marvelous.”

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X