Ryan Braun

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ryan Braun

Why isn't there a thread about Ryan Braun at the top of the list in this Forum? Is it that the Brewers fans are so sick of that lying sack that you don't want to waste your keystroke on a piece like that any longer?

You're not going to let that (guy) get away with just saying that he made "some mistakes", are you? You need to get on that him over and over until he stands up in front of a bank of microphones and admits out loud that he took PEDs, that his news conference after he weaseled out of the first positive test was one intentional lie after another, and that he is a egotistical, pathological liar who feels that he's better than the rest of us. C'mon, where's the outrage in Mikwaukee?
    Last edited by CHiller; 07-24-2013, 05:13 AM.
    First Game- Twinight DH, Mets vs. Cards at Shea, August 22, 1965

MLB should have suspended this bum for a entire season not less than half of one. Milwaukee fans will give this bum a nice welcome back warm kiss and after a few home runs all will be forgotten. Selig gave him the chance to walk away when he should have really made a example out of him after all he once was the owner of that triple a team wasn't he? What would have happened to him if he was a yankee , he does not have the stones to stand up and say "enough". Lets hope A Rod gets the total season ban and be done with him. Ryan Braun is a coward and a cheat.

Comment

Originally posted by CHiller View Post
      Why isn't there a thread about Ryan Braun at the top of the list in this Forum? Is it that the Brewers fans are so sick of that lying sack that you don't want to waste your keystroke on a piece like that any longer?

You're not going to let that (guy) get away with just saying that he made "some mistakes", are you? You need to get on that him over and over until he stands up in front of a bank of microphones and admits out loud that he took PEDs, that his news conference after he weaseled out of the first positive test was one intentional lie after another, and that he is a egotistical, pathological liar who feels that he's better than the rest of us. C'mon, where's the outrage in Mikwaukee?
      Far enough on the general comments, but, please, changing a few characters does not change the actual language used. Please remember this is a family site. Thanks.
      Dave Bill Tom George Mark Bob Ernie Soupy Dick Alex Sparky
      Joe Gary MCA Emanuel Sonny Dave Earl Stan
      Jonathan Neil Roger Anthony Ray Thomas Art Don
      Gates Philip John Warrior Rik Casey Tony Horace
      Robin Bill Ernie JEDI

Comment

Maybe I should've created a thread so I could have talked about it amongst myself, or I could just use the one that has been created in the Current Events section.
        RIP - HGF [1937-2009]

Comment

I'm sort of wondering how Braun is going to be treated by Brewers fans next season when he returns. He's still enormously talented and will be a huge "plus" to this mediocre 2013 group, which should make him very welcome, but I think Brewers fans do not appreciate "cheaters" very much.

I had sort of hoped that he'd be another Robin Yount, a guy who is productive and hustles, and perhaps spends his entire career with one team, but I don't know if that will be possible now.

Comment

Brewers are offering a $10 voucher for every fan that passes thru the gates during home games in August. They're expecting an average of 30,000 per game which ends up being a $3.6M cost to the team - about what they would have paid Ryan had he not been suspended.
            "Chuckie doesn't take on 2-0. Chuckie's hackin'." - Chuck Carr two days prior to being released by the Milwaukee Brewers

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X