No announcement yet.

JULIO FRANCO a MET!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like Julio and I'm sad to see him the leave the Braves. The Braves didn't want him though since they didn't offer him arbitration so I can't blame him. I think they saw that Julio was breaking down health wise since he had a nagging shoulder problem at the end of the '05 season. I think he will be a good pinch-hitter but one of his complaints with the Braves was he wasn't getting enough playing time I don't no if he will even get half the time he got with the Braves from the Mets.
    Extend Prado!!!

Comment

The man is gonna just pass out on the field one day haha!
      I know that your a sucker, for anything acoustic
      -Brand New

Comment

U kiddin? Julio Franco is my hero! I mean, who doesn't like him?
        "It kills me to lose. If I'm a troublemaker, and I don't think that my temper makes me one, then it's because I can't stand losing. That's the way I am about winning, all I ever wanted to do was finish first."

-Jackie Robinson

55 and 56 chmps.... The two headed monster

Comment

I still don't understand why we gave a 50 year old a 2-year deal...
          ~MOE

Moonlight Graham
          ...one game, no at-bats...

RisingApple.com

Comment

Hahaha....Omar I love ya man, but I seriously think he's out of a job by 08!

I think he gave Julio the 2yr deal and outbid HIMSELF because Julio is a fellow Dominican and lets be honest...it was a hand out.

The Mets already had a backup 1B in Nady...or so I thought.
            "After my fourth season I asked for $43,000 and General Manager Ed Barrow told me, 'Young man, do you realize Lou Gehrig, a 16-year-man, is playing for only $44,000?' I said, Mr. Barrow, there is only one answer to that - Mr. Gehrig is terribly underpaid."- Yankees outfielder Joe DiMaggio

Comment

Seriously, he's just gives money out...
              ~MOE

Moonlight Graham
              ...one game, no at-bats...

RisingApple.com

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X