estalella a met since when ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• estalella a met since when ?

Estalella comes to camp: Free agent catcher Bobby Estalella worked out in front of Mets executives Tony Bernazard, Kevin Morgan and John Fantauzzi on Wednesday, taking batting practice and throwing from behind the plate.

Estalella, 31, was in Spring Training last year with the Reds and appeared to have a good chance at making the club, but was injured and required Tommy John surgery.

A lifetime .216 hitter in 904 Major League at-bats, Estalella last played for the Blue Jays and Diamondbacks in 2004, getting into 12 games. He has also played for the Phillies, Giants, Yankees and Rockies

since when was he a met ?
    Show me a guy who's afraid to look bad, and I'll show you a guy you can beat every time.

-Lou Brock-

Originally posted by metsfan28
    Estalella comes to camp: Free agent catcher Bobby Estalella worked out in front of Mets executives Tony Bernazard, Kevin Morgan and John Fantauzzi on Wednesday, taking batting practice and throwing from behind the plate.

Estalella, 31, was in Spring Training last year with the Reds and appeared to have a good chance at making the club, but was injured and required Tommy John surgery.

A lifetime .216 hitter in 904 Major League at-bats, Estalella last played for the Blue Jays and Diamondbacks in 2004, getting into 12 games. He has also played for the Phillies, Giants, Yankees and Rockies

since when was he a met ?
    As far as I know he is not yet a Met. It isn't unusual for unsigned players coming off an injury to basically audition with a team. If the team likes what they see they invite that player to camp or sign him to a minor league deal.
    Lets get Eddie Basinski elected to the Polish Sports Hall of Fame.
    www.brooklyndodgermemories.com

Comment

Doesn't he sell guitars on PBS? :noidea

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X