• Time
  • Show
Clear All

He still hits better than Sanchez

Comment

Originally posted by Sandman
      He still hits better than Sanchez
      ..............and Ordonez!!
      "Heroes are people who are all good with no bad in them. That's the way I always saw Joe DiMaggio. He was beyond question one of the greatest players of the century."

~Mickey Mantle

Comment

in a few years, Reyes will be like Soriano except the fact that Reyes is a good fielder...
        ~MOE

Moonlight Graham
        ...one game, no at-bats...

RisingApple.com

Comment

let's not over-rate him now.

Comment

Check this out, interesting article about the kid.http://www.nypost.com/sports/mets/59157.htm
            "Heroes are people who are all good with no bad in them. That's the way I always saw Joe DiMaggio. He was beyond question one of the greatest players of the century."

~Mickey Mantle

Comment

I said in a few years...not now...that's who they compared him to...
              ~MOE

Moonlight Graham

RisingApple.com

Comment

Originally posted by moebarguy
                I said in a few years...not now...that's who they compared him to...
                I know, but those are some huge shoes to fill. Let's just make him the first Jose Reyes, instead of the next A-Rod or Soriano.

Comment

Well, better than Derek Jeter at least
                  ~MOE

Moonlight Graham

RisingApple.com

Comment

Originally posted by moebarguy
                    Well, better than Derek Jeter at least
                    Let's hope. I've heard comparison to Furcal and Guzman at times, and I've heard comparison to A-Rod and Soriano at times. Let's hope he ends up like the latter, nice power hitter with speed.

Comment

I can do nothing but stand an applaud. You guys have got one heck of a player. There are only five position players I will turn on a Mets game to watch; Barry Bonds, Albert Pujols, Mark Prior, Todd Helton and Jose Reyes.

Forget about ARod, Reyes, and a guy who could be #6 on list, Scott Kazmir are the future.

Comment

Originally posted by moebarguy View Post
                        in a few years, Reyes will be like Soriano except the fact that Reyes is a good fielder...
                        Four years have passed since the last post in this thread.. I guess that counts as "a few years"...

So, whatever happened to that Reyes kid? Is he still with the organization?

X

Comment

I think he should have won the gold glove. He was much better then Rollins.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X