2007 Mets MVP Poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2007 Mets MVP Poll

Who can be considered the most valuable player(s) on the 2007 Mets?

Vote for as many or as few as you wish.

The poll is expired.

Put it in the books.

I heard them talking about this last night during the game. I voted Wright becuase he has palyed all season. Alou has been the best player. Wagner might be #3 though he has slumped for the last month, ditto Reyes.

Comment

I voted for the guy with the "Wright" stuff.
      Click here to see my autographed 8x10 collection

Comment

Originally posted by PVNICK View Post
        I heard them talking about this last night during the game. I voted Wright becuase he has palyed all season. Alou has been the best player. Wagner might be #3 though he has slumped for the last month, ditto Reyes.
        Agreed!

All 3 (Keith, Gary and Ron) were on the Alou bandwagon last night saying he was the MVP and then the very next inning he made an error that allowed a run to score

I have a problem with anyone being an MVP and not even playing 90 games....
        "There are three things in my life which I really love: God, my family, and baseball. The only problem - once baseball season starts, I change the order around a bit.
        ~~Al Gallagher

God Bless America!

Click here to see my baseball tribute site!

Click here to see the best pitcher NOT in the HOF!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Baseball Guru View Post
          I have a problem with anyone being an MVP and not even playing 90 games....
          It depends what you are asking. IMO, The difference Alou makes when he is in the lineup makes him the most valuable player but Wright is a better player overall.
          "All shortstops can dance...Derek Jeter is a fullback with power and speed. Jose Reyes is a tailback with speed and quickness"-"analysis" of the New York shortstops' defense by the genius that is Joe Morgan

Comment

I've placed my votes, but I think the answer's clear.
            Put it in the books.

Comment

Beltran was a Phillies killer all year. Any time he stepped to the plate I had to turn away, cause that guys bat must've had "Clutchie baby" written on it, or "Wonderbat", cause that guy just just hit everything. IMO he deserves the MVP on shear fear factor.

Comment

After the way they crashed and burned, no one is the MVP. MVP of what, the biggest flop in baseball history?

Comment

Originally posted by LostMet View Post
                  After the way they crashed and burned, no one is the MVP. MVP of what, the biggest flop in baseball history?
                  Just for the record, this is quite possibly the silliest thing I've ever seen posted on a baseball forum. Every team has an MVP. Even last place teams that can't coordinate 60 wins.

That being said -- it had to be said -- and having been a few months since our initial disgust, let's take obvious winner David Wright out of the equation for a moment.

Who would we consider runner up? I notice Alou has three votes, and he certainly deserves recognition for his positive contributions, but is he who we would consider the closest runner up to an '07 Mets MVP? Is there a clear second choice?
                  Put it in the books.

Comment

Can we give Glavine negative votes?
                    "I'm happy for [Edwin Encarnacion] because this guy bleeds internally, big-time" -Dusty Baker

"If on-base percentage is so important, then why don't they put it on the scoreboard?" -Jeff Francoeur

"At the end of the day, the sun comes up and I still have a job" -Joba Chamberlain

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X