Mets add another starter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brooklynboy
    Lima may provide some insurance.. But he'll provide it from Norfolk......If anybody offers a bag of used baseballs for Zambrano.....Take it!!!!!
    Who would waste a good bag of used baseballs for Zambrano?! Is Phillips a GM somewhere...it would be our only hope.

Comment

Originally posted by SeaverGooden
      As For Lima having his best seasons in The AstroDome, and Dodger Stadium, is any park a better pitchers park than Shea?
      Actually I would beg to differ.
      Comerica Park is a Pitcher's Dream. It's a throwback park and has deep alleys....unless it's been recently modified.

On a serious note...WTH did happen to Lima?
      The guy was a Top 5 Cy Young Candiate for back to back season and then the bottom just fell out from under him.

Has something like this ever happened to another Player?
      Maybe Rick Ankiel is the only one that comes to mind..but I did see he's trying out as a OFer now and he did post good power numbers.
      "After my fourth season I asked for $43,000 and General Manager Ed Barrow told me, 'Young man, do you realize Lou Gehrig, a 16-year-man, is playing for only $44,000?' I said, Mr. Barrow, there is only one answer to that - Mr. Gehrig is terribly underpaid."- Yankees outfielder Joe DiMaggio

Comment

I hear the Mets are interested in signing Steve Avery
        ~MOE

Moonlight Graham
        ...one game, no at-bats...

RisingApple.com

Comment

Originally posted by moebarguy
          I hear the Mets are interested in signing Steve Avery
          He's not a Dominican.

I hear the Mets did call Ramon Martinez and Pascual Perez.
          Melido Perez said he couldn't do it, he torn a ligament in his pitching arm while knocking down Mangoes.
          "After my fourth season I asked for $43,000 and General Manager Ed Barrow told me, 'Young man, do you realize Lou Gehrig, a 16-year-man, is playing for only $44,000?' I said, Mr. Barrow, there is only one answer to that - Mr. Gehrig is terribly underpaid."- Yankees outfielder Joe DiMaggio

Comment

Originally posted by MSUlaxer27
            Who would waste a good bag of used baseballs for Zambrano?! Is Phillips a GM somewhere...it would be our only hope.

ROFLMAO..

North of the Big Apple but missing Central Fla :atthepc

Comment

Isn't Pasqual still circling Atlanta on I-285???

lol
              North of the Big Apple but missing Central Fla :atthepc

Comment

Originally posted by brooklynboy
                Isn't Pasqual still circling Atlanta on I-285???

lol
                Hahahaha....if that birdbrain wasn't riding the 'White Horse'....phewwww...I dunno. LMAOOOO

I swear...he reminded me of Cerano from Major League.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X