X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TonyStarks
    replied
    Originally posted by brooklynboy
    Isn't Pasqual still circling Atlanta on I-285???

lol
    Hahahaha....if that birdbrain wasn't riding the 'White Horse'....phewwww...I dunno. LMAOOOO

I swear...he reminded me of Cerano from Major League.

Leave a comment:

• brooklynboy
    replied
    Isn't Pasqual still circling Atlanta on I-285???

lol

Leave a comment:

• brooklynboy
    replied
    Originally posted by MSUlaxer27
    Who would waste a good bag of used baseballs for Zambrano?! Is Phillips a GM somewhere...it would be our only hope.

ROFLMAO..

Leave a comment:

• TonyStarks
    replied
    Originally posted by moebarguy
    I hear the Mets are interested in signing Steve Avery
    He's not a Dominican.

I hear the Mets did call Ramon Martinez and Pascual Perez.
    Melido Perez said he couldn't do it, he torn a ligament in his pitching arm while knocking down Mangoes.

Leave a comment:

• moebarguy
    replied
    I hear the Mets are interested in signing Steve Avery

Leave a comment:

• TonyStarks
    replied
    Originally posted by SeaverGooden
    As For Lima having his best seasons in The AstroDome, and Dodger Stadium, is any park a better pitchers park than Shea?
    Actually I would beg to differ.
    Comerica Park is a Pitcher's Dream. It's a throwback park and has deep alleys....unless it's been recently modified.

On a serious note...WTH did happen to Lima?
    The guy was a Top 5 Cy Young Candiate for back to back season and then the bottom just fell out from under him.

Has something like this ever happened to another Player?
    Maybe Rick Ankiel is the only one that comes to mind..but I did see he's trying out as a OFer now and he did post good power numbers.

Leave a comment:

• MSUlaxer27
    replied
    Originally posted by brooklynboy
    Lima may provide some insurance.. But he'll provide it from Norfolk......If anybody offers a bag of used baseballs for Zambrano.....Take it!!!!!
    Who would waste a good bag of used baseballs for Zambrano?! Is Phillips a GM somewhere...it would be our only hope.

Leave a comment:

• brooklynboy
    replied
    Lima may provide some insurance.. But he'll provide it from Norfolk......If anybody offers a bag of used baseballs for Zambrano.....Take it!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• SeaverGooden
    replied
    Seo, Benson

The Mets couldn't trade Zambrano over Seo and Benson because they couldn't even get a bag of balls for him. Jae Seo had a terriffic second half of the season but Duaner Sanchez has a filthy repertoire of pitches.

As For Lima having his best seasons in The AstroDome, and Dodger Stadium, is any park a better pitchers park than Shea?

I'm not expecting Lima to make the team, but I do think he is a better option than Victor Zambrano.

Leave a comment:

• KCGHOST
    replied
    Zambrano for his career is dead on average. Lima with the exception of two seasons inthe Astrodome and one in Dodgers Stadium has been absolutely awful. I know Zambrano walks and hits a lot of guys and throws too many wild pitches, but he as been an average pitcher. Lima is sub "sucks".

Leave a comment:

• kramer_47
    replied
    Mets add another starter

Originally posted by SeaverGooden
    He was awful last year, but is only one year removed from a 13 win season, and a huge playoff win against the Cardinals in the NLDS. Lima's had some really rough seasons, but I like him more then I do Victor Zambrano.
    That's why they should have kept Seo or Benson and traded Zambrano, but they are still trying to justify that horrible trade of Scott Kazmir for Zambrano. They should have admitted their mistake and dumped him for a bag of balls instead of trading the other 2 guys.

Leave a comment:

• SeaverGooden
    replied
    Lima

He was awful last year, but is only one year removed from a 13 win season, and a huge playoff win against the Cardinals in the NLDS. Lima's had some really rough seasons, but I like him more then I do Victor Zambrano.

Leave a comment:

• KCGHOST
    replied
    Lima holds both the NL and AL records for highest ERA in a single season amongst starters with 30 starts in that season. That is one heck of a double play.

Leave a comment:

• SeaverGooden
    replied
    Lima

I trust Jose Lima, more than I trust Victor Zambrano. At least Lima has been a winner in the past, Zambrano is just a loser.

Leave a comment:

• TonyStarks
    replied
    Originally posted by KCGHOST
    He may provide depth, but its bad depth.
    /\/\/\/\
    LMAOOOOO...I almost spit up my coffee!!

Leave a comment:

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X