Mickey Callaway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blue387 View Post
    Mickey Callaway, the former New York Mets manager and current pitching coach for the Los Angeles Angels, aggressively pursued at least five women who work in sports media, sending three of them inappropriate photographs and asking one of them to send nude photos in return. He sent them unsolicited electronic messages and regularly commented on their appearance in a manner that made them uncomfortable. In one instance, he thrust his crotch near the face of a reporter as she interviewed him. In another, he told one of the women that if she got drunk with him he’d share information about the Mets.

https://theathletic.com/2360126/2021...lewd-behavior/
    Without much time lately to post I missed this post.

So we now can decode what Mickey was really saying in his initial press conference.

When he said "They look to their left, and they look to their right and they know they can contend". What he actually meant was "when I am on Tinder and I swipe left and swipe right I am hoping I can contend"

He is as stupid as I thought he was on day one of the hiring.

Did you ever think that another Met manager could make you look on the Art Howe years fondly? Mickey has given us ....at least me... that privilege.

Comment

Originally posted by Paulypal View Post

Without much time lately to post I missed this post.

So we now can decode what Mickey was really saying in his initial press conference.

When he said "They look to their left, and they look to their right and they know they can contend". What he actually meant was "when I am on Tinder and I swipe left and swipe right I am hoping I can contend"

He is as stupid as I thought he was on day one of the hiring.

Did you ever think that another Met manager could make you look on the Art Howe years fondly? Mickey has given us ....at least me... that privilege.

The whole saga gets messier and messier with Nick Francona saying Cleveland knew and Terry Francona deliberately covered for Callaway, not informing Mets.
      Terrys denial using vague language about “nobody” deliberating covering up instead of I never covered up doesn’t clarify anything.

The only bright spot is Alderson, with all his experience, admits he needs to change his hiring practices. Especially after Porter.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X