• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mongoose
    replied
    Originally posted by slq2k View Post
    Hi,

I am going to try this again. I was wondering if anyone had any NY Mets (complete) games on DVD. I was looking to buy. Please let me know. I do have some games from that era but I am always looking to add more. I wish I was smart enough at 9, 10, and 11 years old to tape the games back then.
    Just download from YouTube. There are browser extensions that allow you to do this. Most were recorded on home equipment, so resolution won't be great, but they're mostly watchable. As I recall, a couple of better resolution ones were available on MLB's official channel. There are links in the Mets Memories thread, though I'm not sure how many are active.

Leave a comment:

• slq2k
    replied
    Hi,

I am going to try this again. I was wondering if anyone had any NY Mets (complete) games on DVD. I was looking to buy. Please let me know. I do have some games from that era but I am always looking to add more. I wish I was smart enough at 9, 10, and 11 years old to tape the games back then.

Leave a comment:

• slq2k
    replied
    Hi,

Thank you so much for writing back. I have that too. I actually just got the 1986 NLCS, the whole series on DVD from the original broadcast. I was looking for regular season games. I love that team. I hope to get as many games as possible.

Leave a comment:

• milladrive
    replied
    Hi Steve, and welcome.

Like many others do, I have the 1986 World Series box (which also includes that LCS marathon game). Anything else I have is not from those years.

Leave a comment:

• slq2k
    started a topic 1984-1986 New York Mets on DVD wanted

1984-1986 New York Mets on DVD wanted

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone had any 1980's, (1984-1986) New York Mets games on DVD? If so please let me know.

Thank you,
    Steve

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X