Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mets lose, but Braves also lose and Mets unable to capitalize. What the hell was Buck thinking?

The Mets have the best, smartest fans in baseball.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue387 View Post
      Mets lose, but Braves also lose and Mets unable to capitalize. What the hell was Buck thinking?

What is driving me nuts is that the Mets never seem to win when the Braves lose. The team has 95 wins. In 6 of the 7 other divisions, they'd be running away with the division.

It is looking like this is going to be decided in Atlanta.

Comment

• SNY is replaying the no-hitter from earlier this season. I'm currently watching Diaz. I think this is the game that locked him into what he has become this season. I am confident in him when the post season rolls around in a few weeks.

Comment

• Atlanta lost 1-0. The Mets are now one game up in the loss column!

Comment

• Originally posted by jjpm74 View Post
            Atlanta lost 1-0. The Mets are now one game up in the loss column!
            The Mets have a 1.5 game lead over the Braves actually

Comment

The Mets have a 1.5 game lead over the Braves actually
              Yes they do, but I only look at the loss column because losses cannot be made up and the other half game is only because the Mets have played one more game than the Braves. If the Mets go into Atlanta 2 or more games up and win one game there, the Mets will also have the season series tiebreaker in the event of a tie at the end of the season.

Comment

• Atlanta is getting blown out 8-0. The Mets need to take care of business tonight and get up 2 in the loss column!

Comment

• Originally posted by jjpm74 View Post
                  Atlanta is getting blown out 8-0. The Mets need to take care of business tonight and get up 2 in the loss column!
                  Braves lose. Mets winning 7-0!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by LI METS FAN View Post

Braves lose. Mets winning 7-0!!!
                    Now 8-0! LGM!!!

Comment

• Mets win 9-2, Bassitt pitched well and Escobar hit a grand salami. Braves lose so the Mets gain a game.

Comment

Mets win 9-2, Bassitt pitched well and Escobar hit a grand salami. Braves lose so the Mets gain a game.

The first grand slam of his career!

Comment

• This could have post-season repercussions for sure.​
                          Atlanta Braves have placed Spencer Strider on the 15-day IL with a left oblique strain.
                          They call me Mr. Baseball. Not because of my love for the game; because of all the stitches in my head.

Comment

• Originally posted by ol' aches and pains View Post
                            The Braves have placed Spencer Strider on the 15 day IL, retroactive to Sept. 21
                            Strider was placed on the 15-day injured list with a left oblique strain Saturday, retroactive to Sept. 21.
                            This could have post-season repercussions for sure.​
                            Possible Rookie of Year. That is a big deal for the Braves.

Comment

• Mets lose 10-4, deGrom had a bad day, Darin Ruf was even worse.

Comment

• Mets win 13-4, Scherzer pitched well and Alonso had five RBI

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X