X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TonyStarks
    replied
    Originally posted by The Fonz View Post
    just an update, my brother watched it and said it was ambriox burgoes (or however you spell his name)..hardly a "star" pitcher
    You noticed how interested everyone was when they added "star" to the report.

It was a great selling point.

Leave a comment:

• The Fonz
    replied
    just an update, my brother watched it and said it was ambriox burgoes (or however you spell his name)..hardly a "star" pitcher

Leave a comment:

• NYMets523
    replied
    Santana is probably going to own his own place on Long Island like Beltran and Reyes do. They're not going to deported just because of that. Evicted but not deported.

Leave a comment:

• NJMetfan4life
    replied
    Hopefully it's not Santana, Feliciano, Perez, Martinez, or El Duque. Don't want them deported.

Leave a comment:

• moebarguy
    replied
    I hope it's Schoenweis

Leave a comment:

• Dalkowski110
    replied
    Actually, Derek Jeter had severe issues with his ability to pay rent or taxes or something late last season...the "Yankees First" media strikes again!

Leave a comment:

• The Fonz
    started a topic Mets Pitcher doesnt pay rent

Mets Pitcher doesnt pay rent

I was listening to the radio on my way home today and they had a commercial for the CW news at 10 and they said that a "Star" mets pitcher is refusing to pay his landlord rent, and the news reporters are on the landlords side..but they wouldn't say who...does anyone know?

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X