No announcement yet.

Just bought tix for LAST GAME AT SHEA!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just bought tix for LAST GAME AT SHEA!!

Just thought I'd gloat after plunking down almost $400 for two seats/seven games. Well worth it, I think, I'm so excited it hasn't even really hit me yet. THE LAST REGULAR SEASON GAME AT SHEA STADIUM??

I know ill be crying on my way out.

It better not be the last game ever at Shea Stadium.
    "I'm happy for [Edwin Encarnacion] because this guy bleeds internally, big-time" -Dusty Baker

"If on-base percentage is so important, then why don't they put it on the scoreboard?" -Jeff Francoeur

"At the end of the day, the sun comes up and I still have a job" -Joba Chamberlain

Comment

I bought tix as well to it. Upper deck somewhat behind home plate. Went for 135 a ticket. I NEVER spend that much on a seat, but this is a once in a lifetime experience. Of course, we all hope its not the true last game at shea.
      "all the mets road wins against the dodgers this year have occured at Dodger Stadium"---Ralph Kiner

"Blind people came to the park just to listen to him pitch"---Reggie Jackson, talking about Tom Seaver

Comment

Originally posted by gregpphoto.com View Post
        Just thought I'd gloat after plunking down almost $400 for two seats/seven games. Well worth it, I think, I'm so excited it hasn't even really hit me yet. THE LAST REGULAR SEASON GAME AT SHEA STADIUM??

I know ill be crying on my way out.
        I also bought a "Shea Goodbye Pack," which is a 7-game pack that includes the final regular season game, for $180 per ticket for upper reserved seats. My seat (I only bought one) is three sections away from the right field corner, but at least I'll be in the building, and I'm sure I'll be walking around taking a lot of pictures so I probably won't even see much of the game anyway!!!!!

By the way, just for the heck of it I checked the Mets' website, and if anyone's still interested, as of time of posting Upper Reserved section 35, row Q seats 3-4 are still available for anyone looking for a pair, and if you're planning on going by yourself, Upper Reserved section 35, row P, seat 3 is still available. Funny how these sections are a little closer to home than the one I got - not by much, though - but in my case I'm in a much lower row (D).
        X
        What's THAT guy doing?
        - one of the YES Network broadcasters, after the camera cut to me doing the thumbs-down after Todd Frazier's home run

Comment

you mustve been looking at the same time as me; I bought tickets for section 35, row Q and seats 1 and 2. Hey, maybe someone from here will snatch up seats 3 and 4 and we can be neighbors for the season!!

Comment

you mustve been looking at the same time as me; I bought tickets for section 35, row Q and seats 1 and 2. Hey, maybe someone from here will snatch up seats 3 and 4 and we can be neighbors for the season!!
            Yeah, as long as the season lasts just seven games!!!!! :cap:

Not sure if you're aware, but in the Upper Reserved, seats 1 and 2 are the worst in the row; the aisle is in your line of sight, so you'll have a great view of fans climbing to seats higher than yours - although, with you being in row Q, I think there are only four or five rows higher than that, so it won't be as great a problem as it would be for someone in a lower row.
            X
            What's THAT guy doing?
            - one of the YES Network broadcasters, after the camera cut to me doing the thumbs-down after Todd Frazier's home run

Comment

**** you.

i actually figured that would be the case, but my dad and girlfriend convinced me otherwise. Whatever the case I'll be having fun.

Comment

Whatever the case I'll be having fun.
                That's all that matters.
                X
                What's THAT guy doing?

Comment

I think, and have a feeling that you won't see the last game at Shea. I have a big suspicion that it will be a Subway Series to see off both stadiums.
                  MySpace Codes

Comment

**** you.
                    That was a tad bit too far.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X