Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pelfrey!

2 starts, 2 quality starts!

One vs a pretty poor Washington team and 1 vs a very good Philly team!

He was on a great roll last night.. So the question is, is this just a short term roll he's on or do you guys think that he may have "found himself" and might possibly be the pitcher we all envisioned him to be when he was drafted?
    "There are three things in my life which I really love: God, my family, and baseball. The only problem - once baseball season starts, I change the order around a bit.
    ~~Al Gallagher

God Bless America!

Click here to see my baseball tribute site!

Click here to see the best pitcher NOT in the HOF!

sigpic

Too soon, I think, to run out and buy his jersey. We've got to hope though.

Forget about arm angle and pitch selection and all the technical jive. All this kid needs rite now is success. He has the talent. After being rushed last year and failing miserably, he needs games like the last two to prove to himself that he belongs and he's good.

We need this kid in a big, big way. I really hope the idiots that go to Shea and boo our pitchers leave him alone and give him a chance to keep building on these wins. He's not going to do this every time out kids, so try to keep your traps shut and give him some support. Clapping is a nice start.

Comment

As of now, he's our ace.

Comment

Originally posted by NJMetfan4life View Post
        As of now, he's our ace.
        Ace of what ?

Comment

Pitching, what else?

Comment

For real ?

I thought you ment like card playing or something. I was like "no way does he mean pitching, thats just nuts, nuts, nuts !"

Comment

Originally posted by whoisonit View Post
              For real ?

I thought you ment like card playing or something. I was like "no way does he mean pitching, thats just nuts, nuts, nuts !"
              lol.. He does lead the team in wins and era
              "There are three things in my life which I really love: God, my family, and baseball. The only problem - once baseball season starts, I change the order around a bit.
              ~~Al Gallagher

God Bless America!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Baseball Guru View Post
                lol.. He does lead the team in wins and era
                Well I'll say. If we're so overpowering that Santana is our #2 man, I do like our chances this year !

Comment

Originally posted by whoisonit View Post
                  Well I'll say. If we're so overpowering that Santana is our #2 man, I do like our chances this year !
                  Ha!

Santana and his little one win and crappy era of over 3 is #2 to the new "ACE" Pelfry...lol
                  ~~Al Gallagher

God Bless America!

sigpic

Comment

I didn't say he'll always be our ace. I just said he is right now.

Comment

As of now, he's our ace.
                      Yeah. That Santana guy is a bum.
                      "I'm happy for [Edwin Encarnacion] because this guy bleeds internally, big-time" -Dusty Baker

"If on-base percentage is so important, then why don't they put it on the scoreboard?" -Jeff Francoeur

"At the end of the day, the sun comes up and I still have a job" -Joba Chamberlain

Comment

Originally posted by NYMets523 View Post
                        Yeah. That Santana guy is a bum.
                        Don't mis-quote me! Pelfrey is better as of this second, not ever. I doubt that it will stay this way, but it's a fact right now. Pelfrey is doing better.

Comment

Don't mis-quote me! Pelfrey is better as of this second, not ever. I doubt that it will stay this way, but it's a fact right now. Pelfrey is doing better.
                          Doing better and being better are two completely different things.
                          "All shortstops can dance...Derek Jeter is a fullback with power and speed. Jose Reyes is a tailback with speed and quickness"-"analysis" of the New York shortstops' defense by the genius that is Joe Morgan

Comment

Originally posted by jsmets92 View Post
                            Doing better and being better are two completely different things.
                            I didn't say is better. I said Pelfrey is doing better as of now

Comment

I think NYMets523 just kidding

You are right though, as of now, Pelfry is having the better season
                              ~~Al Gallagher

God Bless America!

sigpic

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X