X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whoisonit
    replied
    Originally posted by The Fonz View Post
    and if thigs go sour this year and I'm praying tehy don't...i would not mind HoJO taking over as manager.
    Agree with both parts of your statement. If there is a change during or after the season, that means things didn't go well. Unless you're a Philly fan, thats bad news ! Conversly, if Hojo's 9presumed) eventual stewardship is blocked by Randolph for 5-6 more years that means we'll be having a run of dynastic proportions. Long Live Willie.

If, heaven forbid, if things go poorly and a change is made, Johnson is the perfect canidate. His Met pedigree deservedly gives him a long enough honymoon period with the fan base, (the good ones, anyway), to enable him to remold the team's mindset. A huge factor in his favor is his first hand knowledge of the home grown guys due to his tenure in the minors. I would welcome his asendency, but for the reason's I stated, I too pray it's not nessessary and is long delayed. Long Live HoJo, Someday.

btw- NJMetfan4life is a good guy & has a welcome sense of humor. We don't care about your spelling. I'll refer you to the thread entitled 'PELFRY'.

Leave a comment:

• NJMetfan4life
    replied
    there's nothing wrong with my grammar. those are spelling errors due to typos, I'm not gonna go back and fix every little thing on a baseball forum...if this was an English Lit. Forum, maybe so.
    I was just kidding.

Leave a comment:

• The Fonz
    replied
    there's nothing wrong with my grammar. those are spelling errors due to typos, I'm not gonna go back and fix every little thing on a baseball forum...if this was an English Lit. Forum, maybe so.

Leave a comment:

• NJMetfan4life
    replied
    I didn't even notice he went back to 20...thats awesome!

and if thigs go sour this year and I'm praying tehy don't...i would not mind HoJO taking over as manager.
    You better pray Dalkowski doesn't look at that, he'll have a heart attack with your grammar.

Leave a comment:

• The Fonz
    replied
    I didn't even notice he went back to 20...thats awesome!

Leave a comment:

• MSUlaxer27
    started a topic Hojo back in his correct number

Hojo back in his correct number

Saw Hojo in the Mets dugout wearing 20. So much more fitting than 52. When he's managing next year and leads them to the WS we'll be able to retire his number! ( Those of you who have read other Mets posts will know that the retiring of numbers is something I'm against).

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X